Say Yes to the Dress

Saturday...

"Stelllllaa!!!" a voice chimed from the opposite side of her door. The past few days Estella and Carolina had bonded like they had known each other for years. Carolina popped her head in as Estella walked out of her bathroom, dressed in a pair of ripped blue jeans and a loose tank top with an ice cream cone shaped like skulls. Carolina didn't seem to mind Estella's style of dress. "Ready to go?" She flopped onto the bed, grabbing the wedding binder with the ideas of the dress style Estella had in mind.

"Yes!! I have been looking forward to this all week. I haven't tried anything on yet...And honestly, I don't know where to begin." she slipped on her flip flops, showing her purple toes. "This kind of thing really is beyond me..." she wasn't much into fashion or what was in style. She just went with whatever was most comfortable.

"Well, I guess it's good you have me!" Carolina hopped back up, "Let's go, our moms are waiting down by the car." she motioned for them to leave.

As they exited the room, Estella bumped into a hard body, "Ooff." she wasn't paying attention, "Oh! G-Gabriel!" she looked up into his midnight eyes then smiled brightly. "Good morning!"

Gabriel held her by the shoulders and gave her a dazzling smile "Buongiorno, mia cara." Good Morning, my dear. Estella loved when he spoke Italian to her, it made her insides erupt with butterflies again. "I hear you are going to try on dresses?" he questioned, looking between the two girls.

"Yup! First time trying anything on." she rubbed her head slightly, always a bit nervous around him. They hadn't gotten a chance to spend any more time together like they had the night after they arrived. It made her a little sad. She wanted to get to know him better before the wedding. They still had a bit of time, but he was supposed to start working at the hospital in the next week, so she wouldn't see him at all. Her father had forbidden them from staying together until after the wedding.

"I'm sure you will look beautiful in any dress you chose." Gabriel caressed her cheek softly, staring down into her eyes. Estella felt her face heat up. She wanted him to kiss her. Another thing her father forbid, especially after Carolina had egged them on the night they were in the garden.

"Hey now, none of that lovey-dovey mush!" A male voice sounded on the other side of the hall.

"STEPHEN! You're back!" Estella rushed over to her childhood best friend, "Gabriel, I want you to meet my bestest friend in the entire world!" she pulled him towards Gabriel.

Stephen had chocolate colored hair and bright hazel eyes, "Nice to meet ya, man! Estella has been telling me allll about her hubby to be." the two shook hands, but Estella noticed something heavy between the two. Not that she was surprised, Stephen was very protective of her ever since her father took him in. Stephen hadn't grown up in the best environment so when he and Estella became friends, he became family as well. Her father left him in charge of all his tech work as well as keeping an eye on Estella.

Gabriel looked the man up and down, "Nice to meet you as well, Stephen." He turned to look at Estella, "I have some business with your father, I hope you have fun today." he kissed her hand like he did every time they separated and walked off towards her father's study.

Stephen walked with the girls down to the cars, "You know I am coming with." he stated, crossing his arms. There was no way she could try on dresses without her best friend.

"Duh!" Estella elbowed him in the side, "Oh and this is my wonderful new sister, Carolina!" she introduced the two.

Carolina blinked as she finally looked into Stephen's gorgeous eyes, "Nice to meet you!" she gave him her killer smile. He was a bit taken back by it. Estella smirked deviously. Maybe she could be a matchmaker. "Let's hurry, the moms are waiting."