Bonus Story: Loving the Feds (3)

A few days later...

"We should invite them over!" Fay pointed as she surveyed the videos from overnight. Nothing different, they were still fucking like rabbits every night. Each night getting kinkier.

"Do what? Why?" Simon questioned with a mouth full of an apple. The last few nights had been tortuous on his end. Watching Fay sleep, let her guard down. Plus he had gotten to know her a little better. She was really a sweet person deep down, just like he thought. But she had been hurt, numerous times. She finally told him about her shitty mother and deadbeat dad. The only family she had was her grandmother, but she died a few years ago. Leaving Fay completely alone. He felt bad because he had a great family life. The fact that she was close with her grandmother had hit home. He loved his Nana, she was one of the best ladies he knew. A small part of him knew that if things were different, she wouldn't be who she is today. Simon really admired her, especially because it was hard for her to open up. Fay was trusting him with some of her deepest parts, he dared not break that trust from her. In fact, he wanted to build it more. Simon really liked Fay.

"Because...I really want to talk to them and see if we can't get anything out of them. All they do is fuck and work, so we aren't getting anywhere." Fay scanned the computer screens for the millionth time it seemed. "They aren't going to be happy if we come back with nothing but porno." Clicking more buttons she looked over at Simon who was dressed in a pair of blue jeans that fit him perfectly and a shirt from the army. Her heart pounded and she looked away. Plus she wanted to talk to Estella about how she does everything with Gabriel, discreetly without blowing their cover, of course.

"Hm...That's a smart idea." Simon took another bite of his apple before chucking the core in the trash. He liked the idea a lot, he didn't think there was anything suspcisous about their marriage except the man was clearly a sex God. Not that Simon had any doubts in his own abilities, but he saw him doing things he didn't think were possible. And it was better they didn't go back home empty handed. All angles needed to be covered. "Do you have any ideas? We don't want them getting suspicious."

Fay smiled a devious smile he had never seen before, "Already covered." She began to go over the plan. They would be 'new neighbors' who wanted to come meet everyone else, and play it like Estella and Gabriel were the only ones interested...hoping they were anyway.

"New neighbors...seems plausible enough. It is New York after all. But do we play the roommate card or the couple card?" Simon asked curiously.

Fay paused, if they were a couple there was no way she could get advice on how to go about getting with a guy like Simon. "I think roommates would be more believable..." She averted her gaze. "I mean that way we don't have to come up with some crazy stories about how we met or stuff like that..."

"Gotta point there." Simon nodded in agreement. He liked that idea a lot. "They are home now, should we head up?" He asked looked at the cameras.

"The sooner the better."

And so the two made their way up 3 more flights to the penthouse and knocked on the door. Hoping that in the short trip up, Gabriel and Estella were still fully clothed and answered the door.

"Hello?" Estella asked with a curious look as she opened the door to see the two standing there with big smiles.

"H-hi, um I'm Fay, this is Simon..." Fay was flustered already. But the smile that spread over Estella's face set her at ease. "We just moved in on the 19th floor and we wanted to get to know our neighbors a little!"

Estella's smile widened, "OH I heard someone moved in! I'm Estella! It's so wonderful to meet you! GABE!" Estella called, ushering them inside as she called for her husband.