Best Part of Waking Up...

~*18+ Warning*~

The Next Morning...

Estella rolled over the next morning, every muscle in her body hurt as she moved. "oh..." a groan escaped her as she turned. Her body came in contact with hard warmth. Opening her eyes, she realized it was Gabriel. Shifting onto her butt she sat up. Gabriel was fast asleep. Peering over at the alarm clock that sat on the nightstand she was kicking herself. It was only 7:00. Why on earth was she awake? Looking back at the sexy man that laid beside her she bit her lip. She had never seen him asleep. Like really asleep. Even when they were on the plane, she was positive he was still semi-awake. His dark lashes brushed against his skin; his stubble gave him a rugged look. With one tattooed arm thrown over the top of his head, the other rested against his toned stomach. Tipping her head to the side Estella ran a hand through her hair. She was surprised she could even move at all. Last night had been incredible. Estella had no idea she could orgasm more than once.

Her eyes trailed down his body. His breathing was deep and steady. She smiled softly at him. There was something so familiar, but she still couldn't figure it out. Looking lower she noticed the sheets around his waist. And a rather large tenting situation. "Mmm..." Estella bit her lip, her fingers inching towards the sheet and pulled it down. Estella was able to get a really good look at what he was working with. He kept himself well groomed. Curiosity got the best of her and she ran her fingers along the length of him, making him shift slightly. But he didn't wake.

Estella watched his face as she ran her hand over his hardness. She may have been very innocent, but she wasn't stupid. She had done a lot of research when it came to this new activity she would be participating in. And of course, Tilly gave her lots of tips. And those were mostly about blow jobs. Gabriel had made her cum with his mouth, and she wanted to do the same for him. Her hand dipped lower to caress his velvety sack. He let out a groan but again didn't awaken. Sucking on her bottom lip she shifted her body. She wanted to taste him. Testing the waters she licked up the length of his cock. And she couldn't stop once she started. The hardness of him against her tongue was a huge turn on. Running her tongue over the tip she heard him let out a strangled breath.

"Mmmm...." the whimper escaped him as he shifted on the bed and his hands gripped the pillow under his head. It seemed he didn't quite realize what was going on in his sleepy state.

Estella paused, not sure if she should continue. His eyes were still closed, but his cock twitched with interest. Hesitating a moment longer she then continued to lick at him, watching his face as she did. Building up her courage she took him into her mouth.

"Ngh..." Gabriel let out another sound and his eyes opened groggily, peering down at the tiny blonde between his thighs.

Stopping as their eyes med Estella scrambled to sit up. "G-Gabe!" Realization hit her of what she was actually doing to him.

"Who told you to stop?" he said in a gruff voice as he stared at her with a sexy brow arched.

She looked at him with her large innocent eyes and glanced down at his strained cock. She didn't want to stop. She wanted to make him feel like he made her feel. He continued to stare at her, his arms going behind his head. Sliding back down to her side she grabbed him softly before licking the tip.

Gabriel bit his lip as she continued where she had left off. His breathing quickly ragged. "Cazzo!!" Fuck!! Gabriel groaned low as she took him deeper in her mouth, her soft hair brushing against his thighs. As she bobbed up and down her hand moved with, wetting his cock more. Gabriel bit his knuckle as she drove him further and further to the edge. As time passed, he tried his hardest to keep a hold on his pleasure, not wanting it to end. "Estella..." her name came out almost strangle as she sucked at the tip of him. He stared down at her as her eyes met his with a sweet look. That did it. Gabriel threaded his fingers through her hair as her mouth came down over the length of his shaft. Taking him as deep as she could, Gabriel came hard.

The hot saltiness hit her tongue and she felt instant satisfaction. She stroked him softly as she licked the last bits of his passion off his cock. Every tiny movement set skitters throughout him, keeping his orgasm from waning. Estella smiled slyly as she came up to lay beside him.

His eyes were closed, and he let out a breath, turning his head to look into her eyes. "What a way to wake up." His hand cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss. "It's very early, mia cara...why are you awake?" he noticed the time on the clock.

"Not sure...I couldn't sleep..." she looked down feeling a bit guilty for waking him after they had a long night.

"I'm not complaining, just curious. I half expected you to sleep like the dead after last night." his fingers trailed over her body. "Perhaps I didn't fuck you good enough..." He teased in a sinful voice.

"Maybe I am just that tired I can't sleep." she giggled and snuggled closer to him. "You can go back to sleep if you want. I might just order up some food. I'm kinda hungry..." she wrapped her arm around him and rested her head on his chest.

Gabriel chuckled, "I'm awake now, we can get breakfast if you want." he reached over and grabbed his phone to check his messages. "I do have to meet with my uncle later though...he said alone." He said with a bit of regret. "I know it's our time, but he wasn't able to come to the wedding due to business. He is insistent on seeing me."

Estella looked up at him with a soft smile, "It's okay, you go meet with him. I think we will just take it easy today. We have the entire rest of the week to go do stuff." She was still exhausted even if she couldn't sleep. "Maybe I will go get a massage..." Estella ran a hand over his stubbled jaw, taking him in.

"You are perfect." Gabriel pulled her into another kiss. "I promise to make it up to you. It shouldn't take me long to meet with him." He paused, "Hopefully...my uncle likes to celebrate." He tipped his hand to his mouth symbolling his uncle's love of drinking.

Estella laughed and sat up onto her elbow as she faced him. "I didn't think I would be this happy, Gabriel...thank you." she kissed him passionately.

Gabriel blinked a bit shocked at her comment, but he kissed her back before sitting up. "Let's get breakfast, that way I can meet with him then come back." Fumbling with his suitcase he looked for something to wear for the day. Estella couldn't take her eyes off his nakedness. His ass was just as glorious as the rest of him. Gabriel glanced back at her, catching her staring at him. "Like what you see, mia cara?" A low sinful chuckle.

With her face turning bright red Estella slipped off the bed to get dressed. After making quick work of a ponytail with the mess of hair she was sporting. Estella hated going to bed with wet hair, but it was worth it. She could still feel her body hum slightly from the euphoria he sent through her. Making her way out of the bathroom she slipped on her flip flops. She was starving.

The breakfast was quiet and intimate. There were very few guests dining at the time they went down. Estella really enjoyed it. Gabriel was able to convince his uncle to meet with him earlier, in hopes that he wouldn't have to drink too much. They were celebrating after all.

Estella walked him out to meet the valet to get the rental car, "I will be back just as soon as I can, mia cara." Gabriel cupped her face and placed a small kiss on her forehead. "Relax and enjoy yourself for a bit." he smiled and went off.

Watching him drive off Estella felt a bit lonely. She was hoping to meet him as well, but Gabriel said he wanted to meet her at a later time. That struck her as odd, but she didn't argue with it. Heading back up the elevator to the room she relaxed on the couch and flipped on the TV. It dawned on her as she mindlessly scanned through the channels. It was all in Italian. Of course, she could speak it, but she was still not quite as fluent as Gabriel. Boredom got the best of her after a while and Estella's eyes became heavy until she passed out on the couch. Maybe she was more tired than she realized because she didn't stir until she heard the sound of a door opening and closing.  

~*Fair warning, lots of sexy scenes coming up!!! Please let me know what you guys think! Votes are great too! I really hope you all are liking my work! And please check out the Coffee Shop Trilogy <3 <3 *~