Oops

With the last dishes placed on the table, Ali went to gather the men for dinner. Estella and Carolina went to change into their outfits. Estella left her silvery hair hand long down her back. As she slipped on her new colorful floral dress. Her family insisted on having this be a formal get together every year. The doorbell rang almost as soon as she had it zipped up. Estella opened it to see her two best friends all dressed up for the fancy dinner party. Tilly had her hair in cascading red curls to one side and a deep green velvet dress that hit just above her knees. Ariel on the other hand was dressed in a cute pastel pink dress with black tights. Her glossy black locks were tied back in a matching pink ribbon. Estella hadn't seen them since the wedding. She had missed them terribly. Between preparing for graduation and them having finals, it had been so hard to see each other. The girls hugged in a long embrace.

"Hey there wifey!!!" Tilly grabbed Estella's butt and winked at her "How's the married life?"

Estella bit her tongue slightly. She hadn't told them about anything that had transpired in Italy. Or the fact that Gabriel basically made her feel nonexistent. "Great...it's like a dream." she tried to add a bit of whimsy to her voice so they wouldn't get suspicious.

Tilly grinned brightly then rushed off the moment the guys walked in. She had gone to pick up Ariel so her and Ivan didn't come together. Estella watched Tilly and Ivan share in an intimate kiss before taking their seats at the table.

Ariel tapped the tip of her feet in nervousness before taking Estella's hand and pulling her to the adjacent room. "Stel...um..." she fumbled with her jacket buttons, her gaze on the floor. "I-it's about Teo..." gazing up, tears stung her eyes.

Estella frowned in confusion. She knew Teo had basically treated her as a one-night stand. It had to hurt seeing him here today. "Ariel...I'm so sorry he did this to you..." she went to pull her friend into a hug bug Ariel stepped back. The tears she had fought to hold back now streaming down her face.

"I'm pregnant." her voice squeeked out so softly that Estella almost didn't catch what she had said.

"What?!" Estella's mouth hung open at the registration of what was just told to her.

"It-it's his..." she dropped her head into her hands and sobbed. "We were drunk...and..." the rest of the words she spoke were unintelligible.

Estella pulled her to her chest and held her tightly as she sobbed, "Ariel...what...are you gonna tell him?" she wasn't sure what to say to her friend at a time like this. Not to mention she had no clue what Teo would even do if he found out. Or if Ariel was even going to keep it.

"He wants nothing to do with me...I don't know if I should even tell him..." Ariel's head hung low again. "I'm not going to get rid of it though..." she placed a hand over her womb. Ariel was a new designer for a goth fashion company and was able to support a child financially. It was emotionally that was the strain. Part of her wanted to be with Teo. The only problem was she knew nothing about him. Her heart on the other hand, screamed for him.

"Whatever you decide, I will be by you." Estella gave a soft smile; she didn't know what else to say or do. In her opinion, Ariel should tell Teo. Regardless if he wanted to be part of it or not. Wanting to be the hopeful person she was, it would make her happy to see them together. The logical person in her screamed "No" for the fact that he was mafia. She didn't want her two best friends getting mixed up in it all. Although it was a little late for Tilly. "Come on, let's go. Maybe if you tell him here it will keep things civil?" she wasn't sure how he would react, so it was better in a controlled area.

Ariel wiped her eyes and nodded, "Y-yea you're right, Stel..." He needed to know sooner rather than later. She wrapped her arms around her friend, and they hugged tightly before joining the others.