Loose Ends

~*18+ Warning*~

4 years later...

"Okay everyone!" Estella chimed, waddling her way with an umbrella in hand. Gabriel placed his hand on her back as he followed her out to the middle of the garden. Today was their baby shower for their first child. Estella was beyond excited. Everyone was gathered around.

Estella was beaming ear to ear as her and Gabriel stood to face them, both dressed in solid white, her 7-month bump poking out. The umbrella would shower them with color. "Team Boy?" Half of the crowd cheered. "Team Girl?" The other half cheered.

Gabriel helped hold up the umbrella, a smile on his face as they opened it. Blue powder rained down upon them. Tossing the umbrella to the side, Gabriel pulled Estella into an embrace and kissed her happily. "I'm having a son!" he looked down at her with such love in his eyes, it was hard to believe just a few short years before this he almost lost her. Estella cried happily and held her large belly. She wanted a baby so bad, and they had a hard time trying to conceive.

Ariel smiled as she watched her best friend show the world that she was having a son, her gaze looked down at the spunky little brown eyed boy who had her heart. Her little Christian. He smiled up at her. God he looked like his father. "Mommy!" he held up his little hands for her to pick him up.

A wide smile spread over her as she picked him up. "You're getting so big, mi amor." She had dressed him in a black button up and black pants with red suspenders. His jet-black hair neatly combed back and styled with a little gel. He was a lady killer for sure. Her little punk rock man. Just like his Auntie Stella. Spinning him around in a circle she stopped suddenly, gaze locking with Teo's.

It had been 4 years since she last saw him. Apparently, he had went back to Italy to cover business on that end, and whenever there was a big event they never seemed to be there at the same time. She swallowed hard. He looked good. Too good. He dressed in a pair of tan shorts and a black button up with the sleeves rolled up to show his tatted arms.

"Ariel?" Teo questioned as he walked closer to her.

Ariel felt like her heart was going to explode. No...this wasn't supposed to happen. Setting Christian down she whispered to him, "Go give Auntie Stella a hug okay? We are going soon."

"Okay Mommy!" Christian turned but stopped and stared up at Teo curiously.

Shit. Ariel stood back up.

"HI! I'm Christian! I'm 4!!" He beamed brightly, holding out his had for a handshake. No, Ariel's son was not a typical 4 year old, he was outgoing and friendly. He never hid behind her or got scared.

Teo blinked as he stared down at the small child. "Hi Christian. I'm Teo." Teo knelt down and shook his hand. "You look like your mother." he glanced up at her.

Panic surged through her, her face became sheet white. Christian smiled and rushed off when he caught site of cake and his Aunt Estella.

"Ariel..." he watched Christian run off and he continued to close the gap between them.

Ariel took a step back.

"He's mine, isn't he?" Teo said flatly.

Nod.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Teo questioned.

His calmness was scaring her. "I...I couldn't..." she shook. Before she was able to say anything else, Teo grabbed her by the arm and took her inside to one of the empty rooms and locked the door.