The Show pt. 2

*~18+ Warning...~*

Gabriel smirked against her and flipped her over onto her stomach. Letting out a squeal of surprise, Estella looked back to see what he was going to do next. "On your hands and knees, mia cara." Gabriel purred, running his hands over her round bottom.

Blush crept over her face as she did as he asked, because his hands caressed over her thighs, pulling them further apart. Exposing all of her. "G-Gabe...t-this is weird..." But all he did was chuckle and ran his hands over her again, admiring her body.

"No need to be embarrassed, mia cara. I have seen all of you before. Tasted..." He licked his lips. Estella buried her face in the pillows and let out a groan. She was so cute when she was being shy. Gabriel cocked his head to the side, smacking her bottom, making her gasp and clench the sheets. "Head up, baby." Gabriel said sternly. Estella lifted her head, her cheeks flushed as she looked back at Gabriel. He knew she was enjoying it. The look on her face said it all. Gabriel bit his lip and gave the other cheek a swift smack. "Do you like that?" Gabriel purred running his hands over her bottom then up her back, pulling her to sit on her knees. Estella nodded and he cupped her breasts from behind, burying his face in her hair. Pressing himself against her back Estella was able to feel his hard cock straining against his pants. Why was he still dressed? She wanted him naked and inside her. But she knew he was going to tease her. Two could play at that game.

Estella arched her back against him and pressed her ass more against his erection, grinding against it. Her hands twisted behind her to pull his head closer to her ear, where he sucked and chuckled. Estella let out a groan in satisfaction as it brushed her sensitive nub.

Gabriel bit his lip more as he felt her grinding on him. Fuck that felt amazing, but she was being bad. "Naughty girl, you think you can just get off when you please?" Gabriel pushed her back onto her hands and knees. "You don't get to cum..." he smacked her ass again, this time hitting slightly harder. "...Until I say so."

Estella panted, letting out a frustrated groan. Gabriel was different. With just his voice he was able to control her. It was turning her on more than ever. Her as stung deliciously and she wanted more. Gripping the blankets Estella braced herself for another impact. "More..."

Gabriel was standing now, watching her. Watching how her body was shaking with pleasure just from being spanked. How red her bottom already was. Then she asked for more. His cock hardened a degree. She WAS enjoying it. This notion made him smirk more deviously. "Perfect..." He would enjoy making her submit to him. There was so much he could teach her, show her in this world of pleasure. Watching her ass sway slightly, begging for him, tempting him. It was cute that she thought she was able to break his control and get what she pleased. "Oh mia cara, the things I will do to you..." His large hand stroked her wetness, making her body quiver. The other gripped her hair and pulled. Feeling her, hearing her, the control he had slightly faltered. This woman made things very difficult. He wanted badly to bury himself inside her. Control. He needed to keep it under wraps. Tonight had to last, he needed to savor her, love her fully, thoroughly.

Pressing herself against his hand she once again sought more, even though she knew fully well she was not going to get it. She was very surprised when Gabriel slipped a finger inside her, "Yesss!!" A breathless moan filled the room and her hips bucked against his pistoning finger.

Gabriel thrust his finger in and out, brushing against that spot that sent skitters of pleasure pulsing through her. "You like that...mmm...you're so wet, Estella...Do you want my cock?" he purred, allowing his hand to drop from her hair and caressed her thigh before kissing up her to the apex of her and replaced his finger with his mouth.

"Oh God yes! Please Gabriel!!" Estella cried out. It had been so long since they were intimate that she felt at her limits. A brief memory of the night he wanted to teach her 'patience', he wanted to toy with her. No...she didn't want that, she wanted him to fuck her.

Gabriel chuckled sensually against her, she was needy and it was only a matter of time before she was begging him with everything she had. "Now now, mia cara...didn't I teach you to have patience?"

Looking back at him, eyes half lidded and her lip drawn between her teeth. Tiny little whimpers escaping her as he touched her once again. That look was almost enough to snap his control like dry spaghetti. Fuck...don't make that face yet. Gabriel thought as he flipped her over, her head hitting the pillows and her hair spreading over them wildly. God he loved how long her hair was. Her arms rested slightly above her head and her legs instinctively parted, allowing him a perfect view: Lips slightly open and panting, flushed skin, her breasts peaked, begging for more attention. And her sweet pussy, pouting for his cock. She was a sight to behold. He caught himself just staring at her, mesmerized. This face is worse...Gabriel bit his lip. She was stunning.

Estella squirmed slightly under his piercing gaze, it was like he was trying to keep everything together, but every second that passed he looked at her, she saw his control fading away. "Gabe..." Spreading her legs slightly further she ran her hands over her breasts and down to her heated pussy. Wondering how he would react if she touched herself.

Despite staring down at her, he missed the movement of her hands to her apex until she started moaning, staring him in the eyes. She was touching herself. Snapping himself back to what he was supposed to be doing, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, "And what do you think you are doing?" He tsked, hovering above her, watching her eyes widen. "Do I need to reteach you to have patience?"

Shaking her head furiously she struggled under him, the look on his face was dangerously sexy. "N-no...I'll be good...just...please keep touching me."

Raising a sexy dark brow Gabriel cocked his head to the side, "Oh I think I do...Miss Impatient." Pressing his clothed cock against her she shifted her hips to rub against him, "Such a needy little thing." It was almost as if he was trying to recreate the night in Italy. Except he saw her in a different light.