Bonus Story: Loving the Feds (5)

~*18+ Warning*~

Simon smiled brightly and shook his hand, "Appriciate it, that sounds like a great idea. Thank you for comin' by." he lead them out and shut the door, locking it behind them. "You know...they weren't a bad couple. I honestly didn't find anything even remotely suspicious about them, except the whole arranged marriage thing. To each their own I guess..." Simon said, realizing Fay wasn't around. "Fay?" He saw the bathroom shut and decided she was using the toilet.

"Y-yea I thought the same thing..." Fay said nervously from behind the door. She was trying to get the lingerie on and wasn't sure where to begin. It wasn't complicated, but she never wore anything like this. Staring at herself in the mirror she took a deep breath and tried to 'doll' herself up. It seemed Estella snuck a few other things in the bag as well. A tube of red lipstick she insisted would look good with Fay's copper locks and light eyes. Also a box of condoms that made Fay almost reconsider doing the entire thing. 'No. I've come too far.' Fay gave herself a pep-talk and ran a hand through her curls, pulling them to the side to make herself seem more appealing. This was it. The moment of truth. Fay opened the door and peeked out to see where he might be. He was in the kitchen, working on the dishes. Slowly and quietly Fay made her way up to him. He didn't notice her. Every step towards him her heart began beating faster. Until she was directly behind him. Then it felt like it stopped.

"Simon." She said weakly.

If Simon had been a dog, she could have sworn his ears would have perked up and he would have turned with a swish of a tail. Turning to face her, hands dripping with soap and water he almost dropped a plate when his eyes saw her. "FAY?!" He gasped in shock, all but throwing the plate into the sink.

Fay bit her lip, her face red. She couldn't speak. Simon just stared at her, his eyes wide. The longer he went without saying anything, the more she just wanted to run away. Looking down her heart sank, Fay turned to run back towards the safety of the bedroom when he caught her arm. Her head jerked back, a bit surprised. He stopped her?

"Wow..." He said breathlessly before his hands came up to cup her face before their lips met. "You...you look...fuck." Simon pulled her closer to him and she was able to feel his immediate reaction to her. "Fay..." He kissed her again and his hands threaded through her hair. This was it. She wanted him, and he wanted her. Badly.

"Simon...I...I want you to be my first." She gripped his shirt as they broke from a heated kiss.

"Are...are you sure?" Simon was worried, he knew people would talk. "People might talk...I don't know how much you know of what they talk about when you aren't around." He refused to lie to her.

"I know...but I can't let what they say about me keep me from...from being with someone I am in love with." There it was out. She told him her true feelings.

"Fay...I....these last few days...I felt myself falling very deeply for you too..." He didn't know if it was love or not. It felt like love should and he refused to allow another man to be with her. Staring down at her he admired her. "You are so beautiful." Hands sliding down her arms, he pulled her to the room.

It was almost a shame, Simon didn't want to remove the sexy little outfit she had on. "Where you planning this the entire time?" He smirked, pulling her back to him once they were in the room.

"N-no...Estella gave it to me..." Fay tugged at it, suddenly feeling embarrassed. She would honestly rather be naked.

"Ah, so that's what you two were talking about." Simon smirked and teased the straps down her arms so the swell of her breasts spilled over the top. Fay nodded and whimpered softly. "Did watching them turn you on?" Simon purred as he kissed at her neck and down to her breasts.