000

Name:Lucia Sai Fante

Aliases:Princess of the Night,Lady Lucia,Lady Fante,and Mistress of the Night.

Age:17

Date of birth:June 12th 1999 a.t.b.

Nationality:Fantenian

Occuption:Princess11thof the Fante lands,Vicroy of Fante Kingdom/Empire.

Known Reletives:Lillian Nai Fante(Empress of the Fante Kingdom,deceased)James Lai Fante(Elder brother Prince of Fante)

Alliegence:The Holy Fante Empire,and has high hopes for The Black Knights to help bring Britannia to it's knees.

Personlity:Unsually silent and well kept to herself Lucia is a very strong and noble person.She wishes fot peace with the Britannian Empire even if it does involve her unhappiness.She loves her people along with her friends and will do anything to help them.

Position:11th Princess of the Noble Fante Empire,and presentlybethroved to 2nd Princess Schneizel el Britannia,a victim in the war against Britannia.

Friends:Euphemia li Britannia,Kallen Kozuki,and others.

Love intrest:Zero/Lelouch

Background:When Lady Marianne was still alive Lucia along with her brother would take trips to see Lelouch and little Nunally.Lelouch and Lucia became good friends along with Nunally.But when Lady Marianne was assasinated Lucia and her brother were forced out of the castle and were sentenced to stay out of Britannian Affairs.8 years have passed and since then she has not seen Lelouch nor Nunally.She believes that they are both dead due to the lies that she was fed.