043

Lucia's knightmare soared through the air at top speed before spotting Ashford Academy in the distance. She quickly landed her knightmare on the roof where a group of Black Knights awaited her with guns at the ready. Lucia quickly stepped out the Knightmare,her long flowing silver hair being tossed in the gentle night breeze. Almost immediately the men lowered their weapons apologizing for heir rudeness.

"Never mind that,I'm looking for a student. A girl confined to a wheelchair have you seen her?" Lucia asked as the men mumbled amoung themselves before one answered. "Yes,Master Zero ordered us to keep her secluded in her room with a maid."One of the men answered as Lucia nodded before quickly walking pass them. Although she thought for a moment,ordering them to notify Zero that she had arriver at their Ashford base.

The group of men nodded as one immediately began dialing on his phone. Lucia quickly made her way through the familer campus which was filled to the brim with Black Knights,laptops and weapons. If you walked in it was odvious that the people here were more than ready for battle. As Lucia continued to walk through the halls she noticed that each dorm room had at least 2 Black Knights guarding them. Most likely a way to stop the students from leaving and causing a fuss.

And what Lucia was guessing was that there would probrably be twice the number of people guarding Nunally's room. It sounded like something Lelouch would do,so how in the world did that mysterious person sneak in? She shook her head free of her thoughts as she continued to walk down the hall passing the student council room where Rivalz pushed against the guards. Telling the men clad in black to move out of the way,but was stopped immediately by a gun being placed to his head by Tamaki. "Listen here,you stupid Britannian student! Don't move or I swear you'll regret it!" He threatened.

Rivalz closed his eyes fearfully,before Lucia stepped in front of the gun glaring towards Tamaki."What do you think your doing?"She asked with a low growl as Tamaki figitted with the gun before pulling it away."H-Hey I was just doing what my main man Zero ordered. "Really? So Zero ordered you to threaten to kill students? I think not." Lucia retorted as Rivalz looked at her thankfully. "Princess!" He exclaimed happily as Lucia smiled faintly"Its just Lucia,Rivalz you know that."She said as Rival rubbed the back of his head smiling bashfully.

"Y-Yeah I know but still your a....Princess and a-" He began but was stopped by Lucia who continued to glare towards the irritated Tamaki. "Black Knights member. That's right,but that's not important. Go back to your room quietly Rivalz. I promise everyone will be safe especially Milly." She informed him as Rivalz nodded as he quietly shut the door to his room. While Tamaki muttered some cuss words at Lucia under his breathe. "Care to share your opinion Tamaki?" She asked coldly as he shook his head while turning on his heels and walking away.

For the life of her Lucia still didn't understand why someone like Tamaki. Who was hard headed and refused to take orders from women and it annoyed Lucia to no end. Deciding she would demote him later Lucia hurriedly made her way to Lelouch's and Nunally's room which was guarded by 4 men. Standing with guns at the ready. She ordered them to step aside and they hastily did so. Lucia then opened the doors to see Nunally sitting at the table with a distressed look on her face. Quietly closed the door behind her as she walked over to the frail girl. Gently placing her hand on Nunally's causing her to gasp lightly before tears began to form.

"Lucia!" Nunally cried as she wrapped her arms around her neck as Lucia held onto the small girl. Already reliving memories with her own light,little Kai who would hold onto her ever so tightly. Oh how she missed him. Lucia steadied her breathing as she looked around the room."Are you alright here?"She asked as Nunally stuttered for a moment. "I-its a little scary but I'm okay. But my brother..."Nunally began, and as always she was concerned about her big brother. Their relationship the love between siblings was a love that would never die.

Lucia smiled faintly as she kissed Nunally tenderly on the forehead." He's fine I promise you. But I need you to stay in this room. You'll be safe here. "Lucia beckoned as Nunally nodded as the two suddenly heard the automatic door open as Lucia growled." I ordered you to stay out of this room."She growled as an unfamiler voice answered her."I won't be taking orders from the likes of you."The voice answered as Lucia quickly spun on her heels standing in front of Nunally protectively.

The holder of the voice was but a child with pale blonde hair longer than his body. And child-like crimson eyes that seemed to mock Lucia to no end. Although the voice was familer to Lucia,and she quickly realized the boy was from her premonition. Which meant he was here to take Nunally away. "Who the hell are you?" Lucia asked as Nunally gripped onto her arm tightly as if seeking as much comfort as possible. The boy smirked"Greetings to you too Princess Lucia, and Princess Nunally. I am V2."V2 informed them as Lucia glared,his name was V2. And just like C2 he may even be am immortal and Lucia couldn't kill an immortal.

"Well V2,your not welcome here. Guards!" Lucia shouted as the childish boy appearing to merely 10 years old laughed hysterically at her words before suddenly regaining his composure. "I'm afraid those fools won't be coming to your rescue." He commented as from the door beyond them Lucia noticed a puddle of blood that began to creep underneath the door. Dying the wood it washed over crimson.

There was no doubt V2,was an immortal and he was a dangerous one. Although C2 believed Lucia was an immortal as well she was mistaken. She later found out her abilities were premonition and ability absorption. Which meant any person she came in contact with she could call upon their abilities if she concentrated. But Lucia was new to her powers and was afraid today would not be the day to test them out. Even so she would fight to protect Nunally.

"Now be a good girl and hand over Nunally." V2 beckonded as Lucia stood in front of Nunally glaring towards the child as she reached for the small pistol she held in her back pocket. Quickly she drew it aiming at V2's head. It was true she couldn't kill him but maybe she could buy them sometime. V2 smirked at the gun"Really? Are you that stupid you-?"He began as Lucia fired the gun as the bullet lodged itself into V2's forehead.

Nunally flinched at the gunshot, as Lucia watched expecting V2's body to at least fall to the ground. Instead she was greeted  by a child-like grunt as V2 rubbed his head as a crimson trail ran down his face. "Now,now there was no need for that." V2 commented as slowly the bullet worked its way out of his fleash as the bullet fell to the ground.

"Lucia?" Nunally asked fearfully as Lucia bit her bottom lip. V2 seemed to recover faster than C2 and she wasn't expecting that. "Its alright, I won't let him take you." She told her as V2 sighed in annoyance."I don't think you really have a choice."V2 stated as he pulled out an automatic gun smirking. "I'm afraid we wont be seeing each other ever again." He said firing the dangerous weapon as Lucia was hit in the chest and stomach. Blocking any bullets from Nunally.

Lucia choked back blood as she applied pressure to her bloodied abdomen to stop the bleeding. Already her new wounds were pouring out blood which splattered across the floor and abit on Nunally's face. Nunally released a loud scream for Lucia as Lucia slumped to the ground in her own sea of blood struggling not to choke on her own blood. The copper taste filler her mouth and throat as she clawed at the air hoping the sweet refreshing taste of fresh air. But was only greeted by V2 who now stood over head with his gun pressed against her head.

"Say hello to Marianne for me." V2 said coldly as Lucia's eyes widened at the old name as V2 shot another bullet which hit home on her forehead. Immediately Lucia's bright amber eyes dulled as her chest stopped its heaving for air.