021

Both Lucia and Lelouch were soon separated by a fairly tall man,he wore a pure white suit,and seemed to have a white mask to match. The man seemed to smirk towards Lelouch as he extended his hand for Lucia's. "Mind if i cut in?"The man asked as Lelouch seemed to become immediatly agitated by his presnece as he quickly responded"Yes,we actually do. Now if you wouldn't mind leaving-" Only Lelouch was interrupted by the questionable man. "Oh but i do, Lulu."He responded as Lelouch glared towards the man angrily which confused Lucia. "It's fine,really I dont mind Lelouch.Its just one dance."She reassured him as she placed his hand in the mystery man's long slender hand. "But!" Lelouch exclaimed as the man smirked towards him as Lucia smiled reassuringly towards him. "It will be fine,Lelouch."She told him once more as the mystery man led her away from Lelouch onto the dancefloor as he wrapped one arm around her waist while the other held her hand securely. The man smiled down towards Lucia in a way that sent fear rolling down her spine but she decided to push it away. Even if he was a dangerous man or in fact a threat there was no way he would try anything in such a crowded area. "You seem to know a friend of mine."Lucia commented coolly as the man led her across the dancefloor as he twirled her around before bringing her back into his amrs. "I do,question is My Lady..do you?"The man questioned as Lucia struggled with herself to not tear her hand from his grip. This man he...he scared her.Maybe even as much as Schneizel.It was something about him that really set her on edge. Oh don't worry,I wont hurt you. Here at least."He commented with a smirk as Lucia's eyes widened as the two continued to dance once more. The man held back a laugh as he watched Lucia's inter turmoil. She wanted to run,but knew that causing a big scene wouldn't benefit her at this time. At this moment she was not the silver haired Princess everyone recognized. She was just a woman and it scared her. Lucia bit her bottom lip as she answered the man trying her best to remain level headed in the situation. "Of course I know him,he is my friend."She answered as the man smirked at her response as he leaned forward as if to kiss her. Lucia looked away as the man erupted in laughter as he clapped his hands together a few times. "You really are an interesting person indeed My Lady!Loving another man that you can never have,and on top of that being engaged to his brother! Ha-ha!You are amusing!" He exclaimed as Lucia stepped away from the man,how did he know that?How did he know about her feelings? About Lelouch?About Schneizel?About everything?

"I dont know what your talking about." She answered trying her best to play it off before the man pulled her into his arms once more leading her across the dance floor. "You can't deny it,you are a sinful woman. Who wants the forbidden fruit,just as Eve took a bite of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. You are worst than her,wanting something you should not.And bringing blood and carnage wherever you go." The man whispered into her ear as Lucia's body trembled in fear. This man knew too much? He knew about her affair with Lelouch? The lies she had told Schneizel about her day. Denying anything important happened at school when in fact something did. The man she had loved had reappeared into her life,and she wanted him. Was she sinful?Was she a sinful woman just as this man had said? Wanting something she shouldn't have? She knew loving Lelouch would have dire consequences,and she knew it was wrong but she could never bring herself to stop. She was in too deep. Lucia hesitantly peered towards the man who seemed to take pleasure at her fear. "Your not the only one with secrets,he was secrets too. The man you love. Something that will tear you two apart along with this world."He said coldly as Lucia couldn't take it anymore as she pulled away from the man. She didnt want to hear anymore of his words. They hurt but they were the truth. His words were the way she felt. She was sinful..she was the sinful Princess in love with an abandoned Prince. And she couldn't help it. "I dont know who you are but I've had enough of your lies!" She exclaimed as the man smirked"Lies you say? Wow you are sinful indeed,lying to the bitter end to make yourself feel better. What a sinful little girl you are-" He began but was stopped by Lelouch who stepped infront of Lucia glaring towards the man.