002

Prince Schneizel slowly removed his lips from Lucia's leaving her in abit of a daze.But not just about his actions...but about her own actions.Why would she allow him to steal her first kiss?Any other man she would have slapped him square in the face as she has done many times to many men.Prince Schneizel then gently brought Lucia back into his arms while smiling in the crook of her neck.Lucia gasped silently to herself as Schneizel then tranced his fingers down her forearm."Now my Bride to be,let us go and see my sister."Schneizel said as Lucia nodded subconciously as The White Prince led Lucia by the hand gently tugging her out of the Royal Dining room and into the long corridor once more.And awaiting paciently in the corridoor sitting gracfully with her flowing pink hairalined perfectly with her curves."Big Brother!"Exclaimed the young Princess knwon as Euphemia.Lucia's one friend in the Britannian empire.

Schneziel smiled towards Euphemia while patting her on the head lightly while Euphemia smiled happily whilesaying"Lucia!Oh Lucia!Your really going to marry Big Brother?"She asked happily while Schneizel turned to Lucia who was nervously playing with the himm of her dress struggling to reply to her friend."Well...Euphie-"Lucia began but was silened by a light kiss on the forehead by The White Prince causing Lucia to become paralyzed for a breif moment."Yes,and as soon as we are officially married a Peace Treaty of Britannia and Fante will be drawn and peace between the two Empires will be sealed with our wedding."Schneizel announced while Lucia nodded while subconciously she was trying to figure out what she should do.Euphemia happily clasped her hands together while raising to her feet asking"Big Brother can Lucia come to my room for abit?"She asked sweetly as Schneizel turned towards Lucia who nodded towards him while trying her best not to cry."Alright then,but remember Euphie my Bride and I must be leaving in awhile to have an interview with the press about our Betroval."Schneizel announced as Euphemia nodded while happily taking her friend by the and and leading her down the long corridor replying"Don't worry Big Brother.I remember."Euphemia called while lightly tugging Lucia down the long corridor.Briefly Lucia turned back towards Schneizel who calmly smiled towards the two before turning the oppisite direction and walking towards another room.Euphemia then opened a double door while leadingLucia inside the room.A fireplace lay alive in the room with embers visible in a beautiful crimson glow.Infront of the fireplace was a Britannian rugg witch was large enough for both Princess's to sit on comfortably.

Euphemia then comfortably sat on the crimson and golden laced rug while smoothing out her dress.Lucia then followed with a swoft motion sitting with her legs comfortably.She stared at the embers silently as her silver hair fell to her shoulders sheilding her eyes from view.Euphemia then gently placed a hand on Lucia's while smiling sweetly but then stopped noticing the sadness which Lucia was displaying."You dont want to marry Big Brother do you?"Euphemia asked as the cheerfullness from her voice had faded and all that remained was a sympathetic Princess.Lucia did not answer as a single tear rolled down her cheek and onto Euphemia's hand.Euphemia then gently took her dear friend into a warm embrace as Lucia cried hard."I-I-I dont!"She cried in frustration as Euphemia rubbed the back of her friend trying to comfort her along with the warm glow of the fire."It's alright.It's alright."Euphemia cooed in a motherly manner as Lucia nodded while hicupping.Now she knew why she would always by Euphie's friend.She reminded her of her deceased mother.Her kindness and her ability to tell when she was in distress."T-Thank you.Euphie."Lucia whispered as Euphemia smiled motherly while replying"It's nothing.Were friends after all."Euphemia answered as Lucia nodded while wiping away the remainder of her tears."Now.Your doing this for your people arnt you?"Euphemia asked as Lucia nodded while sniffling lightly replying"Yes.If there is a Peace Treaty then the Fanteians will beable to live freely and travel between the two lands without punishment.They will be free.And possibly the Japanese."Lucia asnwered truthfully as Euphemia nodded in understandment while answering"Well...I'll help you.Were friends and I cant just leave you to do it yourself.You maybe marrying Big Brother but you are still going to need support from your friends."Euphemia asnwered as Lucia nodded solemly while whispering"That's ture,but the person I really need is dead."She whispered as memories of a little raven haired boy with honest and handsom violet eyes came to mind.

Euphemia averted her gaze towards the ground sadly knowing exactly who Lucia was talking about.Euphemia had loved him as well.Lelouch."We cant go on grieving like this about him.We have to move on."Euphemia commented in a low tone as Lucia nodded towards her but inside she was crying.Never.Never would she forget him.Ever.Euphemia then raised to her feet while putting on a happy face for Lucia."Come on now.I didnt bring you here so we could cry all day.Let's get you ready for that interview huh?"Euphemia said while smiling as Lucia nodded solomly as Euphemia smiled while sitting on Euphemia's bed as Euphie began to pick out many dresses for her.