024

After Lucia's mysterious transaction to the Black Knights. In Shinjuku one of The Black Knights members in charge of the funds noticed a fairly large amount of money which was deposited into the account. The woman stared towards the account in utter confusion as she added up the money her eyes wide in shock. She was surprised at the large amount of money. And she wanted to confirm the amount with her superior. Kaname Ohgi. Now Head of Treasury of the Black Knights. Ohgi was a fairly tall man with a very kind face. He was The Black Knights original Leader before Zero came around. "Ohgi?" The woman called to him as Ohgi ceased his conversation with Kallen Kozuki. "What is it?" He asked as the woman showed him the account. "I've gone over this countless times and it doesn't add up. I dont understand how we obtained so much money in such a small amount of time." She informed him as Ohgi smiled towards her while going over the numbers. "It's nothing to worry about, Zero told me about one of our connections that donates quite a bit of money to our cause. Its nothing to worry about." He told her as the woman nodded towards him while returning to her station. If Zero had told Ohgi about it then she was sure everything would be fine.

While elsewhere in his private room Zero sat,quietly going through files of each of his members. Mainly the Black Knights were for the Japanese. A way for the people to regain their freedom and homeland yet he had quite a few Britannians seeking admittance to The Black Knights. Zero sighed quietly to himself,it had been a few days since he was able to relax. Not only had he been concerned for The Black Knights but now it was Lucia. His weakness,one of his many weaknesses. Lucia Saint Fante. Princess of the Fante Kingdom and Empire. And one of his only friends and his lover...he admitted it. Even C2 could see it,she was the weakness in his armor. Both she and Nunally were the only two ways that anyone could get to him. Zero closed the files in front of him before laying down on the full sized bed,his eyes glued to the ceiling.

Soon Zero would have to use the Black Knights to save his lover Lucia. But in order to do so he would need a plan. A plan to save Lucia.