010

Lucia was happy she was truley happy.And she had found her best friend and secret crush Lelouch vi Britannia but now is known as Lelouch Lamperogue.Lelouch still had ahold of Lucia's hand as he led her through the campus where he and Nunally stayed happily in the care of a maid.He smiled while openeing the door to his room while Lucia admired the many pictures of him and Nunally.Along with a few hidden pictures of Lelouch and Lucia together.In one picture Lelouch was standing side by side with his hands laced with little Lucia's who was smiling towards the camera while Lelouch was nervously smiling.Another was a picture with Lady Marianne with Nunally sitting happily in her lap snuggling into her chest while Lelouch sat beside Lucia who had a hand on Lelouch's shoulder.And the last was a picture of Lady Marianne and The Empress of Fante sitting side by side in the oppiste direction smiling.While Lelouch,Lucia,and Nunally sat infront of them smiling.All of them were memories that Lucia remembered all to well.She smiled while taking the picture of her mother and Lady Marianne in her hands smiling towards the picture.Lelouch then gently placed his hands on Lucia's shoulders trying his best to comfort her.Lucia smiled while hearing the rolling of a wheelchair."Big Brother,your back."The voice said as Lucia turned towards the voice gasping silently.It was Nunally.Little Nunally the little girl who simply adored Lucia.Lelouch hushed Lucia as he walked towards Nunally placing his hands on hers."Yes.And Nunally I have a special guest I have for you."Lelouch explained as Nunally smiled brightly towards her brother asking"Who is it?"Lelouch smiled while motioning Lucia as Lucia smiled as Lucia opened her mouth begining to sing a sweet melody.Lelouch smiled completly entranced by the melody as Nunally gasped at the melody while asking"Lucia?Lucia it's you!"She exclaimed as Lucia smiled while walking towards Nunally placing her hand on Nunally's as well.

"Im so glad you are safe.Lelouch has been so worried so worried about you."Nunally explained as Lucia smiled while averting her gaze towards Lelouch who was blushing faintly."N-Nunally!"Lelouch explained in a shy manner as Nunally chuckled lightly while releasing her hands from Lelouch and Lucia while gently placing her hands on Lucia's face exaiming her face while smiling."You have grown,your still beautiful Lucy."Nunally said as Lucia smiled towards little Nunally replying"Thank you Nunally,but you are beautiful too."Lucia said while smiling as she gently brought Nunally's hands back to their righful place."Big Brother,can Lucia stay for alittle while?I want to have fun with her jsut like we used too."Nunally requested as Lelouch smiled while replying"Of course."