009

Lucia stared in a daze at the sudden news she had recieved.He was alive.He was alive!Lelouch is alive.He's been alive this whole time.So that meant she had been lied to.Was Nunally alive as well?"Suzaku?"Lucia asked in a soft tone as this shocked Suzaku himself."Yes?"He asked as Lucia slowly raised to her feet while averting her gaze towards the stairs smiling."Does Lelouch still love heights?"She asked in a dreamy manner as Shirley averted her gaze between the to completly confused."W-Wait!You know Lulu?"Shirley asked in a confused manner as Lucia smiled lightly towards Shirley replying"We've met a few times."Lucia answered absentmindely while Suzaku smiled calmly towards Lucia replying"Yeah,I think he's up there right now.On the roof."Suzaku answered as Lucia then instantly made a run for the door.She wanted to see him.She wanted to ask so many questions.SHe wanted him to hold her.No not Schneizel,but Lelouch.Quickly Lucia found an entryway up some stairs which led to the roof.Hurridly Lucia ran up the stairs carfull not to hurt herself.A few times students tried to stop herto ask questions.But Lucia ignored them and ran up the stairs until she at the end where a metal door labeled'Roof'stood.She took a deep breath while pushing the door open with little might to feel the rays of sunlight tingly on her face.But what stood.No what stood handsomly staring out towards the campus was a boy.He had handsom raven hair and luring violet eyes that caught Lucia's attention and reminded her of the small boy she was friends with so long ago."Lelouch."She whispered as the boy turned towards Lucia in complete shock but couldnt help but to smile.

"Lelouch!"Lucia cried out in happiness as tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks as Lucia slowly and nervously made her way towards Lelouch who held his hand out towards Lucia.She didnt think much of it,and took hold of Lelouch's hand as she was gently brought into his arms.She took a deep whiff of his aroma he smelled like lavender with a hint a musk just as she had remembered.Lucia snuggled her face into his chest crying into his chest dampening his uniform.While Lelouch held her tenderly close to him.It was diffrent from Schneizel's embraces.With Schneizel it was heart pounding and she was confused,but with Lelouch it was diffrent.With Lelouch she felt secure.She felt safe in his grasp.It was as if they were invicible,untouchable.No one could hurt them.And she loved it even as she cried she loved it.Lelouch continued to hold her close to him whispering"It's alright Lucy,Im here now."He cooed as Lucia nodded into his chest while clinging to his chest tightly not wanting to let go."Where have you been all these years?"She asked as Lelouch then gently tipped Lucia's head back while smiling"After my mother was killed Nunally and I were exiled from the homeland.And sent here as a Political tool."Lelouch answered in a low monotone as Lucia raised her head towards Lelouch.Indeed he had changed.His entire attitude had changed.The only that had not changed was his concern for Nunally,and for Lucia.Lucia then gently caressed Lelouch's cheek without even thinking while smiling."That's strange,because that is why I am here.Lady Marianne and my mother were best friends.And since their deaths my brother was killed.To end the conflict with Britannia and my people I must marry in with the Imperial family.And that would be Schneizel despite the fact that I don't love him."Lucia answered in her regular monotone as Lelouch took hold of Lucia's hand and placed them to her chest."But why Schneizel of all people?"He asked in a low tone as Lucia sighed while replying"It was ordered by my father and your father."Lucia answered as Lelouch growled while bringing Lucia into his chest once more."But you don't want to.Do you?"Lelouch asked while cupping Lucia's face in his hands as tears rolled down her cheeksshaking her head"No.I dont love him."She answered truthfully as Lelouch gently kissed her tears away replying"Somehow,Im going to get you out of this marriage."Lelouch whispered as Lucia nodded while averting hergaze upwards towards Lelouch.Her stomach felt like it was doing summersalts as Lelouch gently lowered his lips on her own.Lucia moaned lightly while closing her eyes enjoying the kiss as she then wrapped her arms around Lelouch's neck deepening the kiss asshe then opened her mouth ever so slightly allowing Lelouch full acessto her mouth .A low groan escaped from Lelouch's throat as he too was enjoying himself.Slowly Lelouch pulled away from Lucia who was now breathing happily and smiling towards Lelouch."Come on,let's go see Nunally."Lelouch saidwhile taking Lucia by the hand and leading her downstairs towards his room where Nunally was.