025

C2 sat quietly in Lelouch's to,she was bored out of her mind once again. Lelouch had left,or should she say "Zero" had left to take charge of The Black Knights. Something about dealing with new possible members. He wanted to do proper background checks on the possible members. And of course he had one task for C2. C2 remembered his words clearly and they still annoyed her to no end. "Take care of Lucia and Nunally while I'm away." He ordered as C2 rolled her eyes,crossing her legs as well. Since when had she become a babysitters for the women in his life. "Annoying as usual." C2 muttered to herself as she took a bite of the cheesy pizza she had ordered with Lelouch's credit card. He was annoying at times yes but buying pizza with his credit card kind of made it worth dealing with his attitude. C2 sighed once more finishing her final slice of pizza.The day was rolling by quite slowly yet Lelouch had been gone for 2 days and nothing interesting had yet to occurred at the academy.

Every boring day Sayoko,the maid that lived with both Nunally and Lelouch would care for Nunally on a daily basis. From feeding,to even bathing the frail girl. She was frail yes, but she was a very sweet girl. One of the very few people that has actually shown C2 a smallest bit of kindness. C2 was grateful, after all she did like the girl. She was a young and kind little girl, despite losing one of her senses. She showed no ill will towards the rotten world. Nunally only had positive things to say about the world. And it was surprising. With someone that had been through so much in her life and not to hate it...was a rare talent indeed. C2 didn't mind watching after Nunally it was the other one she had a bit of a problem with.

Lucia Sai Fante. Princess of the Fante Empire and Kingdom and soon to be bride of Prince Schneizel of Britannia. She wasn't the easiest person who to keep tabs on. Since Lelouch has left,Lucia had not returned to classes. Nor had she responded to any phone calls or text messages her friends had been sending to her. From what C2 had gathered she was hauled up in the villa that Princess Schneizel had recently built for them. No doubt to keep Lucia to himself and she knew Lelouch would hate that. From what C2 had gathered the Princess was forced into the villa by her husband and was not happy about it. In fact Lucia had put up abit of a fight earning a bit of a beating from Schneizel. A beating that would no doubt drive Lelouch insane as soon as he hears.

She was troublesome, to say the least. And it annoyed C2 to the fact that she had to keep an eye on the woman. It wasn't like she had formed a bond with the woman. If she had then maybe she would care a bit more for her but until than she was just a woman. A woman that was a pain in the a$$ no less. But a woman that Lelouch had feelings for surprisingly so of course she had to care for her at some degree. It wasnt a lot but C2 did kinda care for the woman,but only because of Lelouch. She didn't need him coming unglued before he could fulfill his part of the contract. And because of that,that annoying woman had to live at all costs.

No matter what C2 had to keep that woman breathing. She knew this yet she was dreading it quite a bit. C2 sighed to herself as she stared at the ceiling quietly remaining in her thoughts. Hopefully Lelouch would come home and make things a little bit interesting. Something that would at least give her something to do. Until then she would wait until something worth enjoying would happen.