001

Lady Lucia sat silently in place with her hands folded neatly in her lap.Her long silver hair drapped over her face allowing no one to look her straight in the eyes.She was frustrated.No she was angry and wanted to cry for help.Why?Why was she to marry the White Prince?Why?!Her body trembled as she waited silently ceasing any tears to roll down her cheeks."Lady Lucia?"Asked a male voice as Lucia slowly lifted herv gaze to meet those emerald colored eyes.She felt even more sadness as she struggled not to cry pleadfully.Knight Suzaku Kururugi knelt before her while placing his white gloved hand upon Lucia's trembling right hand to comfort her.Lucia then nodded her head while trying her best to cease her trembling."Yes,Suzaku Kururugi?"She asked in her normal monotone but something was diffrent.When she said his last name it was as if venom was dripping from every symobol.

She was angry,but not at him.At all the Holy Britannians."Prince Schneizel would like to meet you in the Hold Dinning room."Suzaku explained in a low yet frightened manner as Lucia ripped her hand from his grip while slowly raising from the crimson cushioned chair as her long silver hair fell into place.Her long spagetti straped raven dress was now completly visible with dark violet lace wrapped around the waist to create a long and elegant bow in the back.Princess Lucia then lightly picked up the himm of her long flowing dress as she began to make her way down the long corridor which was completly decorated with the Princes and Princesses of the Imperial Family along with Euphemia,Lucia's only Britannian friend.But two pictures were missing from the corridor wall and were replaced with a large and lovely painting of the ocean.The pictures that were missing were from those which she had cared deeply for Lelouch vi Britannia and Nunally li Britannia.Princess Lucia stopped in her tracks while glaring at the picture that had taken the place of her friends.She despised it with all her might.Frustrated she withdrew her gaze from the painting and continued down the corridor stopping at the large double door mahgony wooden door with golden ringed handles.Lady Lucia drew in a deep breath and held it for a minor 5 seconds exhailing it while taking grasp of a golden ringed handle.She then slowly pushed open the door with much effort to be greeted with a long mahgony dining table.But what awaited her leaning against the table was her husband.Prince Schneizel.

Lady Lucia placed her fingers over her mouth in shock.The White Prince stood before her in a charamatic way which seemed to lure her towards him by each passing second."Lucia Sai Fante."He whispered in a charimatic tone as Lucia took in a sharp breath.He was simply amazing to her eye."Come closer."He whispered as Lucia's body began to move on it's own as she slowly neared his body.Schneizel smiled welcoming as he then gently took hold of Lucia's wrist pulling her swiftly into his arms.A sudden desire for him to hold Lucia overcame her as he slowly and sensually ran his fingers through her long silver hair."No one told me,that my bride to be was so beautiful."He complimented as Lucia's cheeks became hot in antisipation yet nervousness.Why was she feeling this way towards such a man."Your Majasty." She answered as Schneizel placed his index finger on her lips shaking his head."I am Schneizel to you.My Bride."He cooed as he slowly and confidently tipped Lucia into his arms while caressing her back rather roughly.A sudden chill of pleasure ran up Lucia's spine,but she knew it was wrong.Yet she couldnt turn away as Schneizel then planted his lips onto Lucia's sweetly.Lucia's eyes widened slightly as the White Prince deepened the kiss by wrapping his arms around her waist.While Lucia could not object.She was now and forever Prince Schneizel's bride to be.