007

Lucia smiled as the teacher then led Lucia to her seat next to her new partner for the rest of the school year or term.Her new partner smiled towards Lucia while bowing her head slightly out of respect towards Lucia."Hi!I mean-um."The orange haired girl began nervously while trying to think of a way to say hello to Lucia."It's Lucia.Just call me Lucia."Lucia explained as the bright girl gasped while shaking her head violently."I could never!Your Prince Schneizel's Bride to be!I could never show such disrespect."The girl began as Lucia smiled happily towards the girl while replying"Unlike my husband,I have no problem with my informal name.I hate having my class held as a sword above others."Lucia explained in a bold tone as the students stared in awe at the Princess who was now in their midsts."Are you sure?"Asked the girl in a causcious manner as Lucia nodded while sitting her bookbag inbetween the two."What's your name?"Asked Lucia in a sincere manner while leaning her head against the back of her chair."Im Shirley.Shirley Fenette Captain of the Swim Team."Shirley greeted while outstreching her hand towards Lucia.Lucia smiled while taking hold of Shirley's hand shaking it happily."It's nice to meet you Shirley."Lucia said while smiling brightly towards the very happy girl.

Shirley smiled while giggling lightly towards her newly found friend as class began.Lucia sighed while leaning her head against the desk listening to the long lesson about The Great Cesear.Shirley then leaned towards Lucia whispering"Do you want to come to the Student Council room with me?You could meet my other friends."SHirley said as Lucia thought for a moment while smiling towards Shirley."Sure,Id like that."Lucia said as Shirley smiled while clasping her hands together just as the lesson was done.She then took Lucia by the hand leading her out the classroom as Lucia grabbed her bookbag.