014

Lucia peered over towards her dear friend Euphie smiling. "Come on Euphie." Lucia said as she rose to her feet. "B-But the Emperor-" Euphemia began as Lucia placed a reassuring hand on Euphemia's shoulder. "Let's relive our happiest memories." She commented with a gentle smile as happy smile appeared on Euphie's lips. "Okay."She said as Lucia smiled happily as the girls quietly made their way down the marble steps from the second floor. The girls giggled among each other as their feet soon meet the cold night grass. Trying to hurry Euphemia hurriedly took off her heels as the girls ran through the grass.

Soon the girls made it to a tall pair of silver gates before them. Euphemia tugged at the chained gate sighing in frustration." We can't get in." She said as a smirk appeared on Lucia's lips,before Lucia gripped onto the bars of the gate as she bounded over the fence swiftly. As she landed on the ground gently with barely a thud. Euphemia stared in awe as she smiled"You never were the prissy princess were you?"Euphemia asked with a smile as Lucia nodded as she took hold of the look fidgeting a bit with it before the lock fell the ground. "You know me." Lucia answered with a smile as she opened the gate for her dear friend.

Euphemia smiled as she stepped through the gates where many types of flowers bloomed beautifully around them. Which ranged from a dark crimson to a beautiful yet innocent white hue. Euphemia twirled around happily as she plopped down admist the white flowers. A peaceful smiled appeared on her lips as she sighed happily."So many memories here. "Euphemia whispered as Lucia nodded as she sat down beside Euphie. " Yeah,we were so happy here."Lucia whispered as she stared up towards the star littered sky. Already happy memories were playing through Lucia's mind. All the days Nunally,Lelouch,Euphie and even Cornelia would play in this garden. Without a care in the world the children would play with Lady Marianne and even Lucia's very own mother would be there enjoying the children's happiness.

Nunally always being the sweetest of all the children would play with Lelouch who loved his little sister very dearly. He was always by little Nunally's side,playing sometimes just watching her protectively. While Euphie and her older sister Cornelia would play among eachother smiling happily. Like Lelouch,Cornelia was always protective over the very sweet Euphie. But Lucia would play with all the children believing they were all her friends. And they were for a time...

Lucia sighed lightly as she layed down on the now warm grass. The memories were sweet indeed they were and yet her memories were exactly just that. Memories. And memories would not be able to save her,or her friends. Even her future. Her future was already set in stone.  She,Lucia Said Fante would marry The White Prince of Britannia. For her people,her nation,she would marry someone she did not love. For the rights of her people. She would suffer,even if she would forever be unhappy for her people. For their happiness. For her people it was worth it. It was what Lucia continued to herself over and over to cope. To cope with her decisions.

Lucia sighed lightly as she peered towards the now sleeping Euphie who seemed to be having a peaceful sleep. She smiled lightly before Lucia too closed her eyes allowing sleep to take her.