013

Lucia swiftly raised from her bed holding her head in pain while groaning in pain uncontrollably.Lucia sighed while slowly planting her feet on the cold ground and began walking through the darkened halls of the Palace aimlessly."Lucia?"Whispered Euphemia who was sitting in the main dining room while a cup and saucer of lemon tea in her hands sipping from the small cup happily.Lucia smiled while making her way towards her friend sitting by her side with a cup of tea of her own."Lucia do you remeber Lady Marianne?"Euphemia asked in a low whisper as Lucia turned towards her friend smiling replying"Of course I do,she was like another mother to me."Lucia answered while smiling down in her cup of tea remembering Lady Marianne and how Lelouch,Nunally,Lelouch and herself would just lay in the grass of the garden at night staring at the starry sky smiling."I miss her.I miss Nunally.Lelouch."Euphemia whispered as Lucia sighed remebering seeing Lelouch and Nunally today,and how she could tell no one that they were live."Im sure that they our looking after us right now."Lucia replied confidently while smiling as Euphemia nodded while sighing staring into the tea in her hands."Your right."She whispered as Lucia nodded while patting her dear friend on the back while smiling."You know what,let's go to the garden."Lucia suggested as Euphemia gasped in shock while whispering"But father said we are not allowed anywhere near the garden."Euphemia informed but Lucia had already placed down her cup smiling."The Emperor doesn't scare me."Lucia said confidently while Euphemia remained timid but began to follow Lucia."Marianne."Lucia whispered silently to herself.