012

Lucia sat silently in the back of the limo watching the scenery of people walking the streets of the Britannian homeland.She sighed but began to smile once more remembering the soft lips of Lelouch.His lips.So soft and lush against hers.It was as if they belonged together.But deep down Lucia had a deeper desire.The desire of Lelouch's skin rubbing against her bare skin caused Lucia to shiver in delight.No in pure pleasure.She smiled while placing her index finger on her lips still feeling the warmth of Lelouch's lips radiating from her own.A sudden shiver of pleasure ran through Lucia's body causing a sudden sensation to run through Lucia's body.It was strange.An unknown sensation that she had never felt before.Never with Schneizel.But even though she was so far away from from Lelouch she still felt the urge to stay in his arms.For him to kiss her once more.The limo then gerked to a hault alerting Lucia that it was time to get out.Lucia sighed as the jolt of the strange sensation passed through her body as she exited the car making her way upstairs realizing that the person that awaited her was Prince Schneizel.A calm smile lay on his face while he then took Luci into his arms.Instantly she felt uncomfortable in his grasp and was hesitant.Slowly she released herself from Schneizel's grip completly shocking him by her sudden actions."Lucia?Is comething wrong?"He asked while running his fingers through Lucia's long silver hair,Lucia shook her head while replying"No,not at all.I just have alot of homework to do.Im just alittle distracted."Lucia answered while lieing to her future husband while Schneizel nodded while sighing."Well,when you are finished Cornelia would like to see you."He answered in a calm yet suspicious manner as Lucia nodded while swiftly walking pass Schneizel while smiling to herself.She quickly made her way into her room locking the door tightly before sitting on her bed smiling.The only one that was on her mind was Lelouch,but then she thought about it.The way when he first saw her.The way he outstended his hand towards her reminded her of the strange figure that she had been seeing in her dreams.Could he be the strange figure that was in her dreams?No."Noway."Lucia said while staring towards the bleak ceiling which seemed to morph smaller and smaller as she stared at it.'Lelouch.'She thought as she then layed her back against the bedspread smiling.

She slowly began to drift off into a peacfull sleep with the visions of Lelouch and the figure standing side by side with their hands outstreched for her.Lucia averted her gaze between the two confused,why did the strange figure remind her of someone she knew?"I-I don't know."She answered as the strange figure then turned towards Lelouch who began to fade away slowly."No!Lelouch!"She called outstreching her hand towards Lelouch but he had already disipeared along with the strange figure.