Part 1

Hi, there I'm Sky Swan you heard right yes I said Swan well I'm Bella sister, but I'm adopted. I was selected in the family at one-year-old. I don't know what happen to my birth parents but anyway me and Bella have been together since we were little nothing have changed. I may be a year older than her, but we do everything together except I'm one year ahead of her in school. I know how can I deal with Bella she to entirely, she can be awkward at times, even can be clumsy sometimes but I still love her the same. Well, let me stop getting off topic and tell me my story on how I got involve with this strange world. Well let's start on how I got involved with the Swan family well when my mom and dad were still together aka Charlie and Renée they loved me with all there heart just like how they loved Bella even if I'm not their real daughter but anyway Renee told me her and dad found me on the front steps of there house wrapped up in a blanket. In the blanket was a note that said when my birthday, how old am I, and Please take care of my baby girl. I still have the letter with me. I was born on September 13, 1986, while Bella was born on September 13th, 1987. I know that's funny me and Bella have the same birthday. I'm a year older then Bella even though I'm older Bella and I do everything together you mind well call us twins only things that different is that I am in a grade higher than her, I love shopping, sports especially running and history. Well when I was 5 and Bella was 4 are mom and dad got a divorce I guess our mom didn't like the cold and the rain, but I loved it and never got cold. Bella always came to my room when it was cold because my room is still hot for some reason or it just might be me. Well because mom got the divorce she took Bella and me to Phoneix, Arizona away from dad. I miss him so much, and I miss Forks, but maybe I don't have to miss them for long because for Bella junior year my senior year me and Bella going to be living with dad because mom had got remarried with a guy named Phil. Phil a baseball player because of that he has to travel around the world we don't want my mom to get stuck watching us all the time so we decided to go live with dad. It took me a while to convince Bella into agreeing. She doesn't have the same relationship that me and dad has. You mind well call me a daddy's girl. Well, that were we heading now we on the plane to Forks I can't wait.