Part 55

"We need to get him out of here, we're not going to win a fight with the Volturi," Carlisle said

"Go, Sam," I said as they picked Jacob up and left. I went behind a tree turning back into my vampire side so the Volturi don't know.

"They're coming," I said

"Impressive. I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact," Jane spoke

"We were lucky," Carlisle replied

"I doubt that," she retorted

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight," Alec chimed amused

"Yes, it's not often we're rendered unnecessary," Jane replies

"If you arrived a half hour ago, you would have fulfilled your purpose," Edward retorted

"Pity well we will be on our way Volturi don't give second chances. Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to know, they're still human." Jane said

"Why cares," I said as Jane glared at me as I let the smoke come out my hand as she had fear in her eyes.

"The date is set," Bella said

"Alright let's go home," Jane said as the Volturi ran home.

"Let's go Carlisle we need to go heal Jacob up," I said as Carlisle nodded I walked up to Jasper kiss him on the cheek.

"I will see you later, Bella you coming," I said

"Yeah," Bella said we arrived at Dad's house and Carlisle got straight to work fixing all of Jacobs' bones by breaking them because im half vampire and werewolf I can hear it very clear you don't want to know what it sounds like but Jacob able to pull through thanks to Carlisle.

It's been a few days since the battle of Newborns since I took Bree in. I taught her how to get used to the diet you minds well say she, my daughter because I take care of her. The good thing is she doesn't have a problem with being around Bella. Me and Jasper keep going back and forth to give her love and attention. Well, I'm at the house watching how Alice is trying to put Bella in high hills. Its actually really funny because Bella never put on heels in her life.

"You just have to break them in," Alice said

"I have three days," Bella said

"You better hope you don't fall face first," I said as Bella glared at me. I look to my left and see Jasper joking around with Bree it just made my heart flutter. I wonder can we even have kids. I don't think it is possible. I frowned.

"Where do you want them boss?" Emmett said

"Down the path," Alice said

"What path?" Rose said 

"Does anyone see my vision?!" Alice said as I avoided eye contact with her.

"SKY," Alice said

"NO," I said

"Come please Im helping Bella," Alice said

"Fine," I said as I went to Emmett and Rose to tell them where to put stuff it came out just like my vision. Soon I felt arms around my waist as I looked up to see Jasper.

"Hello, darling," Jasper said as he kissed my cheek as I turned around.

"Hello, my love," I said as I kissed him on the lips.

"Hey wait until you have fun on your honeymoon!" Emmett said

"Shut up Emmett," I said groaning as the others laugh.

Three days have passed I just finished getting dressed as I went to help Bella while Rose and Alice were doing Bella's hair and makeup.

After Alice and Rose was done. I heard footsteps. As Renee came in.

"Hi Renee," I said

"Aww I missed when you called me Mom, Im sorry I couldn't make your wedding sweety," Renee said as she came and gave me a big hug.

"Its OK," I said smiling

"Charlie she is in here," Renee said. Charlie walks in wearing a tux and hugs Bella

"Wow, dad," Bella said

"I know, I look hot," Charlie said as we all laughed.

"Anyway, we have something for you," Renee said

Bella opened the box and saw a comb to put in her hair.

"It was you're Grandma Swan's," Charlie said

"I wore it when I married your father and now it is yours and when you have a daughter then you can pass it down to her," Renne said as I frowned a little as Bella looked at us. Renee was about to cry so I gave her a tissue.

"Ok! It's time!" Alice said