Part 30

"How can she be a wolf if she's a swan," Paul said

"She not a Swan she a Black," Sam said as I growled

"What," Everyone yelled

"I tell you everything when we change you back," Sam said

"Emily can you get her clothes," Sam said soon Emily came back out with a sports bra and shorts.

"All you guys go inside," Sam said as he moved me behind a tree as he stood on the other side.

"Ok think of yourself in human form," Sam said I started to think of myself I soon turned back to normal I put the shorts and sports bra on. I walked from behind the tree.

"What the hell is going on," I yelled as Sam covered his ears.

"Im going to tell you now stop yelling," Sam said soon we all enter the house as I put my hair in a bun on top of my head.

"Ok guys sit down so I can explain," Sam said

"So Billy didn't have 3 kids he had four it was Rebecca, Rachel and Jacob and also you Sky but when your mother died he knew it was going to be hard raising 4 kids especially 3 girls without a mother so she knew Charle was having a girl as a kid so because Sky was the youngest girl he gave you away to have a better life," Sam said

"So I was just to much to handle, he couldn't tell me his self that why he always wanted me around and told me about this legend stuff because I was his daughter and Jacob my brother," I yelled shaking as Paul push me outside as I changed into a wolf again as I paced back and forth yelling in my mind.

"Sky sweety can you stop doing that, I know this is hard for you but we are here for honey," Emily said as I looked up Embry came over patting my head.

"Let's go eat," Embry said as I jumped in delight. As everyone laugh but then I groaned as everyone looked at me but Emily understood as she ran in the house to get new clothes. Soon I changed into the new clothes Emily gave me as we all ate together. I can't believe Im a black well all I know I have to keep my vampire side a secret.

"Well we have to teach you how to control your anger so you have to stay for a while you can't tell your sister anything," Sam said

"What," I yelled slamming my hands on the table

"You heard me," Sam said

"You can't take me away from Bella especially a time like this," I said

"Too bad Im in charge," Sam yelled as I growl ready to punch him in the face as Embry held me back.

"Sky just listen to what he says," Embry said

"Fine," I said gritting my teeth.

Soon months pass I wasn't able to see Bella and wasn't able to see Jasper it was hurting me inside but of course, I can't show it. I was hearing stories of Bella yelling in her sleep but every time I run Paul and Jared will block my path. I have gotten in so many fights because of it. The only reason Charlie letting me stay here because stupid Sam told Billy now Im basically living at Billy thats what Charlie thinks anyway. They don't even let me go to school in case I talk to Bella. I feel like im in prison. Embry is even upset he can't see Jacob and Quil. Jacob doesn't even know that he's my brother. They not going to tell him until he changes. I started to hear that Bella feeling better now because she hanging out with Jacob that made me a little happy but the screaming didn't stop. Almost everyday im on patrol with a partner so I don't run off. It was a nice day Sam was acting nice surprisly.