Part 17

"Sure," I said with a smile then Alice walked up to Bella and gave her hug.

"Oh wow you do smell good," Alice said

"A-Alice what are you," Edward try to say but got cut off.

"Oh don't worry, Bella and I are going to be great friends like how me and Sky are," Alice said as she gave me a smile.

I saw Bella look at Luke. I forgot Jasper told me he's new to the vegetarian thing to and he doesn't like talking much unless its with Alice.

"Oh sorry, Luke is like Jasper they are our newest vegetarian's, it's a little difficult for them both," Carlisle said. I looked at Jasper as I held my hand out. He came up to me squeezing my hand giving me a small smile.

"It's ok, Luke you won't hurt her, and Sky got Jasper under control," Alice said

"I sure do," I said as I winked at Jasper as everyone laughed.

"I'm going to show Bella around," Edward said as I nodded my head giving Bella a wink as she glared. Then everyone looks to me.

"Are you hungry Sky," Esme asked

"Yes, Im hungry, I would love to try your cooking Esme," I said. Esme had a big smile on her face as she ran to set up a big table of food for me. I was laughing while shaking my head. Soon the table was full of all different Italian food it smelt so good it made my mouth water as Jasper chuckle. I finished all the food with a smile on my face.

"How do you eat so much but your body stay like that," Rose said

"I don't know, food is just so good," I said laughing. Soon Jasper took me to his room. I looked around his room see he have so many history books.

"Its so great in here," I said

"Guess you like history, darling," Jasper said

"Like, I love it," I said smiling.

Me and Jasper stayed in each other arms cuddling the sad thing are it was time to go. When we got home I showered and went to bed with a smile on my face thinking about Jasper.

Next day me and Bella was on the phone with Mom in my room.

"So how's all the baseball stuff going," I asked

"Awh, Phils working hard. You know spring training. We're looking for a house to rent in case things become more permanent. You'd like Jacksonville babies," Mom said

"Yeah? We're really liking Forks," Bella told her

"What?" Mom said I just know she smiling now.

"Could a guy have anything to do with that," Mom said as me and Bella laughed nervously

"Yeah," We said

"I knew it. Tell me everything. What is he? Jock? Indie? I bet he smart is he smart," I felt a hand on my arm as I jumped back falling off the bed but I was caught by strong arms. I looked up I see Jasper and Edward in the room.

"Mom, we have to go," Bella said

"Come on we're talking boys. Are you being safe," Mom said that's what was making my face turn red as Bella hung up. As Edward and Jasper smirked at us.

"How did you get in here," Bella asked

"The window," Edward said

"Sky your not weird out by this," Bella asked

"No Jasper did this before," I said.

"Well I'm going to my room, night Sky, Jasper," Bella said

"Night," Me and Jasper said at the same time as i giggled

Have fun Edward I said in my mind as he glared at me leaving the room as I started to laugh soon I fell asleep on Jasper's chest as he had his arm around me.

The next day I woke up to a letter saying that Edward and Jasper are taking us out today. So I got dressed in a cute baseball outfit knowing how much Jasper loves baseball.

 So I got dressed in a cute baseball outfit knowing how much Jasper loves baseball

Bella and I walked into the dining room where Dad was cleaning his guns.

"Got you another one." Bells put a can of Vitamin R in front of Dad

"Thanks," Dad said

"So dad we have dates with Edward and Jasper Cullen," I said

"They're a little old for you. Aren't they?" Dad asked

"There the same age as us," Bella said

"I thought you liked the Cullen's?" I said

"I thought you didn't like any of the boys in town, and Sky what about Jacob friends I think there name Embry and Quil," Dad said

"To be fair, I didn't technically say that and they technically don't live in town, they live outside and come in for whatever," Bella said

"Jacob and the boys are brothers to me that why they so protective I don't have feelings for them," I said I notice when I said Jacob is a brother I notice my dad frown but I didn't say anything.

"They're outside," I added

"They are?" Dad said

"They wanted to meet you. Officially," Bella said

"Okay then," I smiled as he stands up and loaded his shot-gun with a click.

"Please don't say anything to them, they are very important to us" Bella say as she opens the door then Jasper and Edward enter.