Part 65

"I told Alice on how you love the water so much now the bedroom is our swimming pool," Jasper said as He came up behind me

"I love it," I said as Jasper started to kiss my neck as a moaned came out my mouth. As I turned around putting my arm around his neck as we kissed as he picked me up as he walked the path to our bed. You don't want to know what happens but let me tell you we need a new bed.

After two hours we walked in the main house Seth, Jake, Leah Carlisle, Emmett, Bella, and Edward was there as I turned to Emmett.

"Emmett shut up or I will staple your mouth," I said growling as I heard his thoughts as Emmett put his hands up in surrender. As everyone had a confused look as Edward chuckle. As the phone rings

"Is that Charlie?" Bella said

"He has been calling twice a day," Carlisle said

"He is in pretty rough shape," Jacob said

"He needs to mourn Bella," Edward said

"Ok we'll do it tomorrow," Bella said as she looks at me as I turn my back to her.

"Im going to miss this place," Emmett said

"We'll come back we always do," Carlisle said

"Wait your leaving," Jacob said

"SKy and Jasper doesn't have to but once people believe that Bella is dead we can't risk anyone seeing her," Carlisle said

Seth looked relieved and Jacob felt relieved a little bit because his sister staying but he doesn't want his imprint to go.

"So that's it you just pack up and leave," Jacob said

"Jacob we don't have another choice," Edward said as Jacob left he going to do something stupid as Bella turned to me.

"You are not going with us," Bella said as I ignored her

"You can't still be mad at me," Bella said as she walked closer as I put my hand up to stop her.

"Let me throw you in a tree because I overreacted Oh wait im not like you," I said annoyed

"I said sorry," Bella yelled

"Sorry does not cut it BELLA you always think a little a sorry can fix everything you almost hurt my brother you hurt my daughter imprint and you threw me in a tree," I said as I faced her.

"You are worried about me throwing you into a tree or hurting your brother and your daughter imprint what about me Im hurting because I have to leave my dad behind," Bella said as I growled as Edward grabbed Bella shoulder as Jasper grabbed mine.

"Jasper and Edward back up I dont want you to get involved," I said as Jasper and Edward looked at each other and backed up slowly as I looked at Bella.

"So what you want me to do about it Bella baby you say everything going to be fine you knew what you wanted once you met Edward so I don't want to hear it about Im leaving my Dad behind don't forget you try to kill yourself many time just to get to Edward but oh now its about Dad don't forget Charlie is not my Dad. Yes I love him for raising me don't forget I don't have to leave because my dad knows what I am," I said as Bella had a shocked look as she ran at me and tackled me as we rolled on the floor going back and forth. As Bella try to punch me in the face as I blocked it.

"Why do you got to be so perfect," Bella said

"Who said I was perfect," I growled as I flipped over and held Bella hands down.

"Darling thats enough," Jasper said

"No lets see what she got to say," I said

"You was always part of this world while I didn't have a life until I met Edward you have the wolfs and the Cullens everyone just loves you," Bella said

"I learned about this world the same time you did, I didn't even know that I was given away because my mom died, How you feel that you can't remember your mom because you were way too young. You have both your parents Bella even if they not together the people I have now is my family even if we not blood related I still love them as a family just like you Bella we weren't blood but we were always sister we did everything together," I said. As I noticed venom was coming to her eyes as I noticed its her way of crying.

"Im sorry Sky I been so Jealous of you, you were always there for me I kept pushing you away lately since I found out we weren't really sisters. I love you I can't live without you well Im not living anymore but you know what I mean," Bella said as you both chuckled as I let go of her arms as she wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"Truce," I said

"Truce," Bella said as We smiled at each other. As I stood up and helped Bella up.