Part 54

"All I picked up was wolf stench, No Bella," Jasper said

"Hey," I said with a pout

"Sorry darling," Jasper said as Edward and him chuckled

"You don't smell like a wolf, Sky so you don't stick your brother is a different story," Edward said

"You lucky I love you and your lucky your brother to me," I said as I folded my arms as Jasper put his arm around me and gave me a kiss on the head.

"It will work," Jasper said

"Great," Edward said

"Well let's go hunt have fun in the house with Bella," I said laughing as he glared at me.

"You are not leaving me alone," Edward said I stuck my tung out at him.

"Race you guys home," I said ever since me and Jasper got married I live at the Cullens now. I started to run I see Jasper push Edward out the way as I laughed. When we got home after hunting we found out Edward proposal and me Alice hugged Bella out of excitement because we knew it was going to happen.

The next day we went to the fight field so Bella can rub her scent around the area with her blood.

"You're going overboard," Edward said

"If this is all I can contribute, I wanna be thorough," Bella said

"The newborns'll be frantic," Edward said as he picked her hand up.

"It's okay. Don't make yourself uncomfortable," Bella said

"It doesn't bother me anymore," Edward said

"Since when," Bella said

"Since I spent 24 hours thinking you were dead you're not wearing your ring," Edward said

"Well, I didn't want to risk losing it," Bella said

"Or risk Jacob seeing it," Edward said

"I think we should wait to tell him, I mean, at leat til after the fight," Bella said

"If you're having second thoughts," Edward said

"I'm not, I just want him to have a clear head," Bella said

"Whose head is unclear?" Jacob said as him and Sky walked up.

"Nobody's I hope," Bella said

"Alice said it's a storm coming," Edward said

"Yeah, I can feel it, We should get going," Jacob said

"Wait," I said as everyone looked at me.

"Here Bella it's going to be really cold," I said giving her a lot of blanks.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours," Edward said as he kissed Bella on the head I nodded to Jacob as I walked to the others as Jacob ran to the campsite for Bella. I put my hair in a ponytail as We all stood on the battlefield waiting for the newborns to come. I hope the blanks helped Bella. I walked to Jasper as he gave me a kiss.

"Be careful darling," Jasper said

"Be careful too," I said

"Here they come," Alice said

We saw them come out of the water. I knew that a lot of them will come after me but I am ready for them. We started running after them. Before we got to them the pack jumped out of hiding. As I nodded my head the newborns looked shocked. Everyone was fighting about 5 while there was 15 coming for me. Jasper and the pack tried to help me but they were busy. I was using Alec's powers by taking away their smell and sight and started using Jane power as they all fell down screaming in pain. I ripped all there heads off as I heard a gasp. I looked behind me saw a little girl behind me.

"Honey, what's you name," I asked

"Bree... Bree Tanner," Bree said

"Hi Bree, Im Sky nice to meet you what are you doing here," I said

"The bad people changed me," Bree said

Esme and Carlisle come over.

"Esme, Carlisle this is Bree," I said

"Hello, sweetie would you like to live with us?" Esme said

Bree looked at me as I gave her thumbs up as Bree nodded.

"Come here honey," I said as she came to me I pulled her into a hug as I see more vampires get up as Carlisle and Esme went back to fighting.

"Im taking her to the house," I said. I teleported to the house with Bree in my arms.

"Bree honey you need to stay here, I will come back when I get rid of the bad people," I said as she nodded I teleported back to the fight everyone was struggling as I used Alec power and took away all the newborns sights, scent, and feeling as ever. All the newborns was done well that what I think as Bella and Edward came down telling us Victoria dead.

Then I got a vision of Four figures were walking, they were wearing black coats with a V necklace on. They were walking to us.

" The Vultori are coming," me and Alice said.

"How long?" Jasper asked.

"A few minutes, maybe 10," I said

"The wolves need to leave. The Volturi won't honor a truce with them," Carlisle said. Then smelled another vampire.

"Leah, don't!" Edward yelled before I ran to her Jacob jumped in as the newborn crushed his ribs. I growled as I turned into my wolf and ripped the newborn into pieces.

Sky Swan (Jasper love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें