Part 63

"So Jacob while I was out what happened to Sam," I said as I turned my head.

"Well since you were passed out Sam attacked but nobody got hurt since I imprinted on Reneesme they won't hurt her. They still don't know about Sarah and Harry since we are not part of there pack they cant see are thoughts," Jacob said

"Dang it, I missed a fight," I said as I groaned

"Are you really worried about a fight," Edward said

"Hey I just wanted payback on Sam for thinking he controls me," I said as I turn to my babies

"Now come to mommy," I said as Sarah and Harry started to giggle and clap as I picked them up.

"Mommy and daddy will always protect the both of you," I said as I looked at Jasper as he smiled as he walked over to me kissing the twins foreheads

"Mommy and daddy will always protect the both of you," I said as I looked at Jasper as he smiled as he walked over to me kissing the twins foreheads. It has been two days since me and Bella had our babies. Bella still in the middle of changing. Harry and Sarah look 3 months while Reneesme looks 2 months. Jacob developed a nickname for Reneesme calling her Nessie I told Jacob she won't like it but he doesn't listen. I can't forget about Bree when she saw me and Jasper with Sarah and Harry she was running around with so much joy as I chuckle. As the twins were crawling on the floor to Jasper. I noticed Bella's heart stop as I smiled. As Edward got up and ran out. As I had a vision it been so long since these happen.

VISION

Bella started climbing the mountain after a human that cut himself on the mountain. 

Edward: "Bella stop!"

She looks at him fighting herself.

Edward: "I'm sorry I didn't know that somebody would come this far off the path"

Bella:" I need to get out of here"

Edward: "Or no" smirking 

END OF VISION

I started to smile. I hear them coming. I was holding Renessme and Sarah in my hands.

"Ready to see mommy," I said to Renessme as I tickled her stomach as she giggles as she put her hand on my cheek.

"YES," She thought

I saw Jacob go outside as I rolled my eyes. As Bella entered. 

"Sky," Edward said smiling as I turned around with Renessme and Sarah in my hand.

Renessme looked at Bella and smiled as she reached her hands out as I chuckled. Bella grabbed her out my arms as she smiled at Renessme.

"I've only been out for two days," Bella said

"Her growth rate is remarkable, but the other two growing just alittle quicker," Carlisle said as Bella looked at Sarah in my arms as she tickled her as Sarah started to giggle.

"Where is my nephew?" Bella said smiling

"He's right here," Jazz said as he turned around with Harry.

"They are both Beautiful," Bella said smiling

Me and Jazz smile at each other as I looked at Renessme.

"Hey little angel show your mommy," I said

"Little angel," Bella question

"She is an angel to both you and Edward," I said smiling as Bella smiled as Renessme put her hands on Bella's face. 

"What was that," Bella said

"She showed you the first memory she has of you," I said giggling

"How?" Bella said

"How do I read minds, how does Alice see the future, How Sky is a copycat, she's gifted," Edward said everything was going great but my idiot brother had to open his mouth.

"Ok I think that's enough testing for today," Jacob said

"Jacob don't she doing great," Edward said

"Yeah let's not push it," Jacob said as he try to grab Renessme

"Jacob cut it out," I said

"What your problem Jacob," Bella said as I groaned

"Oh do tell her Jacob," Rose said smirking as I shook my head.

"Jacob kept looking a Renessme with love in his eyes. As Bella understood what happened.

"No," Bella said angrily

"Hold on, Bella," Edward said as I gave Sarah to Alice as Edward grabbed Renessme and gave her to Rose.

"Take the babies upstairs," I said as Alice and Rose took Harry, Sarah and Renessme as Bree followed them.

"Now it's a wolf thing," Jacob said nervously

"Whats a wolf thing," Bella said

"You know we have we have no control over it," Jacob said