Part 56

We all walked out to go to our seat. I sat next to my wonderful husband and Bre sat next to me. Mind well say this is our family. Soon Bella came out with Charlie as they started walking down the aisle. She was so beautiful. I'm glad she's happy. As we sit through they're vows and had their first kiss as husband and wife. We all got up clapping. If I was able to cry I would have so many tears in my eyes. As we get to the reception everyone was laughing and dancing as me and Jasper was walking around saying hi to everyone even though some had an attitude. After Bella and Edward left it was time for me and Jasper to go. I can't wait. Me and Jasper was on a plane heading for the city of love aka paris. I can't wait until me and Jasper get there. Jasper has bought us a house there so no one else can bother us. I can feel my excitement coming up for me and Jasper to have are moment in the house I was trying to hold my emotions down but it didn't work out because Jasper stiffens in his seat. I can feel him trying not to jump on me. As the plane landed I looked around on how beautiful it is. As we get to the house I was about to walk in until I was picked up.

"What are you doing Jasper," I said giggling

"Its traditional to carry the bride threw the threshold," Jasper said with a smile

As we walked in we went to the bedroom as Jasper kissed me with and love and passion we didn't hold back. You know what happened next. A few days passed it was the greatest day of my life I got to spend it with my lover. I was sitting on the bed with Jasper as I started to feel dizzy but I just ignored it as my phone ring as I gave Jasper a confused look as I picked it up and see Bella name on the screen.

"SKY, SKY," Bella said in the phone sound panicked

"Bella whats wrong," I said as I stood up.

"Sky I think Im pregnant Edward is taking us back home I need you there Edward don't want the baby he think its a demon," Bella said I growled quitely.

"Im coming Bella dont worry," I said as I start to run around packing my bags and Jaspers.

"Whats wrong darling," Jasper said

"My sister pregant," I said

"Thats impossible," Jasper said

"Guess not lets go," I said as Jasper nodded his head as we grabbed are stuff and ran to the house.

Over two weeks Bella has gotten huge. I was getting dizzy and feeling more sick as the days go on but I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to stress them so I kept quiet. I didn't tell the pack im back because they will start asking questions. I stiffen as I felt Jacob in the house. I couldn't tell my brother or father im back.

"I'm glad you came," Bella said as Jacob try to walk closer.

"Close enough," Rosalie guarded

"Whats your problem," Jacob sneered

"Rose it's okay," Bella stated and Jacob walked past her.

"You look terrible," Jacob said to Bella as he turned to me with a sad look.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too," Bella said