Part 46

"Doesn't he own a shirt," Edward said as I chuckled.

"I'm good here. You should go," Bella said

"I'm not gonna be gone long, you have Sky with you anyway," Edward said

"Don't rush. you need to hunt," Bella said s Edward and Bella gave a kiss as I was laughing at the face Jacob made as he gave me an annoyed look.

"Maybe rush a little bit," Bella said

"Don't worry Edward I will keep her safe," I said while giving him a smile. As Bella walked towards us.

"Hey beautiful," Jacob said as I elbowed him on his side.

"Hey," Bella said as she gave me and Jacob a hug. As Edward drove off.

"So, what do you wanna do today? Bike, hike, just hang? Your call but we're going to a party tonight," Jacob said as we all went in the car. Soon it was night time we were going to the bonfire.

"Are you sure this is okay? I really hate being a party crasher," Bella said

"Technically, you're a council meeting crasher," Jacob said as I laughed

"You see? The council leaders, Dad, Quil's grandpa, and Sue Clearwater she took over harry when he died," I said

"Okay, I should not be here," Bella said

"You're okay. I thought... I mean, they thought it would be good for you to hear the histories," Jacob said as I rolled my eyes I just came for the food. I don't care about the history because Im engaged to a cold one. I thought while laughing.

"The histories? The tribe's histories? Aren't they secret?" Bella questioned

"We all got a role to play, and you're part of this," Jacob said as I was mimicking him while Bella giggled.

"I mean, it's the first time Seth, Leath and Quil'll hear them too," Jacob said as he turned to me as I turned my head with a smirk.

"But you are the first outsider, ever," Jacob said

"If I had known that, I would have like... I don't know dress better," Bella said as I chuckled

"Sky, Jake," Seth yelled as we turned are heads to his voice.

"Hey," Jacob and I said at the same time

"It's about time you both got here, Paul's been hovering the grub, but I saved both of you some burgers," Seth said

"Good looking out, bro," Jacob said as I gave him a big hug squeezing him.

"Bella, this is Seth Clearwater, Leah's brother," Jacob said as I let Seth go to shake Bella's hand

"Hi," Bella said

"Newest member of the pack," I said

"Newest, Bestest, Brightest," Seth said

"An slowest," Jacob said as he grabbed Seth head playing with it as I laughed. As Seth escaped

"Come on your dad about to start," Seth said

"Okay," I said as we walked over.

"The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning but we have always had magic in our blood. We were great spirit warriors shape-shifters that transformed to the powerful wolf. This enabled us to scare off our enemies and protect our tribe. One day, our warriors came across a creature, It looks like a man but it was hard like stone and cold as ice. Our warriors' sharp teeth finally tore it apart, but only fire would completely destroy it. They lived in fear that the cold man was not alone and they was right. She took her vengeance out on the village. Our elder chief Taha Aki was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe after his son was killed. Taha Aki's thid wife could see that he would lose. The third wife was no magical being with no special powers but one courage. The third wife's sacrifice distracted the cold woman long enough for Taha Aki to destroy her. She saved the tribe over time, our enemies have disappeared but one remains the cold ones. Our magic Awakens when they're near and we sense it now. We feel the threat in are blood. SOmething terrible is coming and we must all be ready all of us," Billy said looking at me than Bella as I rolled my eyes. Im already half one he can't do anything about it. The next day we was all at the Cullens house as we watched the News. I was in between Jasper and rose as Jasper played with my hair as Bella was sitting next to Edward.

"Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer. Reporting live," The reporter said as Carislie turned the Tv off.

"It's getting worse. We're going to have to do something," Carislie said