Part 8

"There no but I'm still alive that's all that matters he didn't mean to almost hit me it was raining and it was ice on the floor," I said

"True," Bella said with a smile while looking at me as she hugged me tightly.

"But you could have been." Dad started but I cut him off.

"DAD," I said

"Fine," Dad said

"I heard the Chief's daughters were here." A man said walking in.

"Ah, Dr Cullen," Dad seemed relieved

"Charlie. I've got it, Maria. Sky," Dr. Cullen said

"Well, Sky looks like you took quite the spill. How do you feel?" Dr. Cullen said

"I feel Good as new," I said with a chuckle. He walks over to Bella and started asking questions her while he checks her.

"It's was Edward, he was there so fast. One second he was on the opposite side and next second he was helping me." I heard Bella said. So it wasn't a dream.

"Edward your boy?" Charlie said joining the conversation.

"I think you just got really lucky," Dr.Cullen said ignoring CHarlie's question and looks at Bella. I can tell he doesn't wanna answer about it.

THen he walks back to me flashing the light in my eyes and asking me the same questions as I answered them with saying Jasper name. Whatever Jasper is its not my business if he wants to tell me then he will tell me but now I'm going to protect him.

"But Sky how did you got out of there," Bella asks. I pretended to give her a confused look

I looked back to Dr. Cullen who look like he was going to say something but I cut him off before he could.

"I don't know, guess I was lucky too," I said with a small smile thinking of Jasper. I can see Dr. Cullen looked relax. "You two will be just fine, I'll get your papers," He gives me small smile and goes out.

We got up and went outside.

"You should call your mom," Charlie said scratching his head. I slapped my hand to my forehead shaking my head. "Why did you tell her, she'd probably freaking out or something," Bella said. She takes out her phone about to call but Bella started hearing talking so she looked over and see Rosalie, Edward, Jasper, and Dr. Cullen talking so she started to eavesdrop on their conversation but I didn't really care what they talking about because of its not my business. Soon Dr. Cullen realized that they are being watched so he asked them to quickly disperse but before that, I walked up to Rosalie and Jasper and gave Rosalie a wink as she laughed with a smile as I turned to Jasper.

"Can we talk," I said with a smile. Jasper looked a little nervous as he looked back at Rosalie but she told him to go ahead. So me and Jasper walked away as I waved to Rose and I see Edward and Bella have a conversation.

Soon we found a spot and Jasper was stiff this whole time.

"Ok Jasper relax I'm not like my sister to snoop into people business, If you are ready to talk to me when you talk to me, I'm not going to force you to, all I want to do was say thank you for saving me," I said with a small smile. Jasper gave me a smile back

"Your welcome, Ma'am," Jasper said and the surprising thing is Jasper pull me into a hug this time. As I melted into the hug. I left the hug and looked up to his eyes.

"What was the hug for," I said looking up.

"Its just thought I will lose you, I thought you will be like your sister asking questions about how I got there but your so different," Jasper said

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing," I said with a smile

"Its great but aren't you like bothered how cold I am?" Jasper said

"Cold?" I questioned

"Yeah," Jasper said