Part 27

"Well, I've already seen you opened  them and guess what you love it, you're gonna wear it tonight at our place," Alice said

"Bella not going to agree," I said laughing while she glare at me

"Come on Bella please," Alice said. I nodded at Jasper to use his emotion control

"Okay," Bella said as I gave Jasper a hug

"Jasper, no fair with the emotion control," Bella said

"I told him to," I said with a smirk

"What," Bella try to reach for me but I grabbed Jasper as we ran human pace to class so Bella dont catch us.

Back at the Cullen's I had change into the nice dress that Alice gave me. Edward and Jasper were explaining who the Volturi were. Well I heard this already but Bella didn't.

"The Volturi are a very old and very powerful family

"The Volturi are a very old and very powerful family. I guess they're the closest thing to royalty our would has," Edward began

"Is that Carlisle," Bella asked as I nodded my head to her

"Yeah, he lived with the for a few decades," Jasper informed "He described them as very refined. No respect for human life of course but respect for the arts and the sciences at least. And the law, above all the law,"

"Vampires have law," Bella wondered

"No very many. The only one that regularly enforced," I said

"What's that?" Bella said

"We keep the existence of our kind secret. We don't make spectacles of ourselves and we don't kill conspicuously. Unless of course, you want to die," Edward said as Jasper and I nodded in agreement.

"Let's stop talking about it," I said but Bella shook her head

"I can't even think of someone hurting you. If they did, then they'd have me to answer to that goes for Sky too," Bella said

"Bella, the only thing that can hurt me is you. And I don't have anything else to be afraid of," Edward said as I gave a small smile.

"Well, that's not true, Victoria? She'll come for me one day. Alice will see when she decides and we'll be ready," Bella said as I growled when she said Victoria as Jasper put his arm around me to calm down.

"I could protect you. If you'd change me," Bella said as Edward put his arm around her waist.

"You already protect me. You're my only reason, to stay alive if that's what I am. And it's my job to protect you, from everyone, It's bad enough we didn't get to Sky in time we feel guilty about it but she still able to live somehow and has a heartbeat,"  Edward said

"Wait you guys feel guilty," I said. Jasper and Edward nodded

"You don't need to feel guilty I did this to my self to protect Bella, I'm standing along side you guys and you came to save us even if I change Im still the same Sky," I said to both of them. Edward and Jasper gave me a smile. Soon Alice came in the door.

"It's time. It's time, it's time," Alice said as she grabbed me and Bella's hand taking us downstairs with the boys following.

"Sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice as much as possible," Carlisle joked.

"It fine," I said smiling giving him hug.

"Happy Birthday by the way," Carlisle said as I hugged Esme as I heard a camera.

"Sorry I found it in Bella bag, You mind," Alice said I laughed.

"Dating an older woman. Hot." Emmett said as I start to laugh.

"Seriously Emmett," I said

"What," Emmett said

"Okay, Bella and Edward here, Jasper and Sky there, Group picture," Alice said as I smiled there was a flash

"Great now separate. Show me the love," Alice said I gave Jasper a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Rosalie, you first," Alice said

"Bella's is a necklace and Sky a bag of different crop tops i know how much you love shirts, and Bella Alice picked out the necklace," Rosalie said I gave her a big hug as we laughed.

"Now Emmett's," mine was CD of music to play in my car.

"And Bella it's already installed in that hunk of junk you call..." Emmett said

"Hey, don't dis the truck," Bella told him/

"This is from Esme and Carlisle," Alice said to Bella I begged me to not give me a gift because they are like parents to me and that all I need from them.

"Just something to brighten up your day," As Bella went to open it she hissed in pain. Bella has gotten a paper cut. I froze I couldn't move because I was going to feed last night but Bella blood smell so good. I gripped Jasper hand before me and Jasper jumped at Bella but I couldn't grab Luke as he ran at Bella full speed. Edward push Bella back block luke but Bella fell in glasses as it made a bigger cut this time I could control as me and Jasper ran towards Bella Oh no.