Part 32

"Sky no matter what you are part of this pack, I shouldn't have said that to you, Im sorry, for now on we need to work together," Sam said as he gave me a hug I started to  dry sob because a hug is what I needed not having Jasper around the imprint pull is hurting me and not spending time with Bella knowing she hurting. It bad enough I can't really cry because of my vampire side. I don't even sleep because I might see Jasper good thing for my vampire side.

"Ok let's go get Jake to tell him we found you," Embry said. I nodded my head when we get to Jacob house we see Jacob outside in the rain but also see Bella and I was surprised.

I can hear them talking as I heard Jacob say the Cullens dirty bloodsuckers as I growled knowing Jacob heard me as Bella said I don't know what you talking about then Jacob was saying you can't lie anymore. Then Embry started to yell for Jacob as he turned around Then Jacob told Bella we can't be friends anymore I growled as I started to walk towards Jacob but Paul and Jared grabbed my arms. This is not holding me back. I thought of Bella and I soon appeared next to her. As Jacob ran off.

"Bella," I said Bella turned around to the sound of my voice as she jumped in my arms

"I miss you so much," Bella said

"Me to," I said hugging her

"I thought you left with them," Bella said

"I was not going anywhere without you," I said

"I see you are part of Sam's gang," Bella said

"you can say something like that Bella for me to hang out with you remember the story Jacob told you," I said but before Bella can say anything two arms grabbed me dragging me away from Bella.

"NOOOO SKY DON't LEAVE ME I CAN'T LOSE YOU TO," Bella yelled.

"Let me go," I said trying to fight out I couldn't use my teleport because they are holding on to me tight so if I teleport there going to be with me.

"SKY," Sam yelled I put my head down knowing I can't fight back. I looked up to Bella and see her crying I couldn't hold it in any more all the pain just came to me. I try to act strong but seeing Bella like this losing Jasper is so painful. I teleported with Paul and Jared to Emily house.

"Dude shes crying but there are no tears," Jared said they try to reach out to me but I slap the hand away ran in my room slamming the door. Ten minutes has passed before there was a knock on the door but I ignored it.

"Sky sweety come out please," Emily said

"NO GO AWAY," I yelled I heard her sigh as she left placing something in front of my door it smells like food but I haven't hunted in a while so food is not helping me. It's been a week I still didn't leave my room or ate anything even tho Emily tried. Sam tried to get me to go to patrol but I threw stuff at him every time he comes in my room so he decided not to come back.

"That's it," I heard out my door before it got knocked down as I glared at the person. It had to be my little brother its still weird to say it.

"Sky you can't stay in here forever," Jacob said

"Get out, Jacob," Sky said

"No, you need to get out," Jacob said

"If I want to stay in here I can stay in here Nobody controls me. I don't care if Sam the Alpha or not if he was smart enough he would know Im going through the pain of my imprint being gone," I yelled. Soon everyone was at my door with a shocked look.

"You Imprinted," Jacob said

"Yes, now leave me alone," I said as I put the covers over my head.

"Who is it," Sam asked walking into my room.

"Why you care," I said

"I know the pain of staying away from your imprint I know its killing you inside to be away from them, I bet it's even hurting that person inside too," Sam said when he said that I started to sob because how much I miss Jasper

"Its Jasper," I said while crying

"A Cullen," Paul growled

"Yes a Cullen you got a problem," I said throwing off the covers.

"Why a leech," Paul said I started to shake and growl

"Did you forget im part leech," I said gritting my teeth.

"Shut up Paul we don't talk about imprints like that," Sam said

"Sky calm down," Jacob said