Part 15

"Will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend," Jasper said. I kissed him and put all the love I have for him in it. I can feel him starting to lose control but I deepen the kiss. Soon he disappeared.

"Jasper," I said looking around

"Yeah," I heard as I looked up I can see him in the tree

"Why are you in the tree," I said

"Its so hard to keep control, I don't want to hurt you, your lust for me isn't helping either" Jasper said

"Come down," I said with red cheeks when he said that. Jasper jumped down from where he was.

"Like I said before you will never hurt me, We both will wait until the right moment anyway," I said with a smile as my cheeks start to calm down as Bella called tell me it was time to go so Bella drove her truck while I drove my car. When we got home and set up for bed. I got a text from Jasper that he will pick me up to take me to school. I walked to Bella room knocked on the door.

"Bella I'm getting," I started to say but she cut me off

"Your getting a ride from Jasper, Im getting a ride from Edward he just text me," Bella said with a smile. I gave a smile to as I gave her a hug and kissed her head telling her goodnight. I walked into my room and saw Jasper sitting there on my bed.

"What you doing here," I said with a smile as I sat on the bed.

"Came to visit my Darling," Jasper said with his accent that I love so much.

"Stop it," Jasper said with a smirk. I gave him a confused look until I realize he can feel my feelings as I turned red.

"This is going to get annoying," I said as I layed on the bed.

"How you think I feel," Jasper said as he layed next to me putting his arm around my waist as I layed my head on his chest as I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

When we arrived at school Jasper open my door and helped me out the car. I can see Bella getting out Edward car and we both smile at each other. Jasper put his arm around my waist as Edward put his arm around Bella shoulder. When I looked around I notice everyone was staring I didn't really care but Bella don't like be the center of attention I thought giggling. Bella knew what I was thinking so she glared at me. All day we spent time together talking . Jasper told me everything about himself except for why he got turned but I'm not going to pressure him. He told me his full name, how you can be a vampire, where he from, that vampires can have powers. Told me Alice can see the future but in her visions she can only see me sometimes in them for some reason.

The next day Bella asked if I can help clean her truck so we was outside until Bella's truck shook violently. I look up to see Edward and my love Jasper on top the truck

"Could you two at least act human. We have neighbors," Bella said. I giggled as Jasper came down kissing me on my forehead.

"Hello darling," Jasper said.

"Hi love," I said with a smile.

"Jasper and I are taking the two of you to our place tomorrow," Edward said

"Like with your family?" Bella said

"Yeah," Edward said

"What if they don't like us," Bella and I ask at the same time as Jasper and Edward laugh

"Your perfect darling," Jasper said to me as his hand touches my face.

"So you both are worried that they won't approve of you not that you're in a house full of vampires," Edward said. Edward walked over and took the dent out of Bella truck.

"Thanks

"We'll pick you guys up tomorrow," Edward said with a smile.

Edward and Bella started talking about something while me and Jasper were leaning on the truck in each other arms.

When suddenly I felt Jasper tense. I looked at his face with a confused look. I look to my left I can see Edward like that too.

"We gotta go," Jasper said as he kisses me I look behind him seeing Billy car. I understand now, but Bella doesn't I nodded to Jasper telling him to go as he runs off.

"Why?" Bella asks Edward

"Complications," Edward mumble