Part 23

Jasper Pov

After finding out that Sky and Bella went to the dance studio. Me and my family ran as fast as we can to get to the studio. Edward got there first because he was the fastest and when we got there we saw James and Edward fighting. I can see Bella screaming on the floor. When I look to the right of her I can see my love holding on to her arm trying to hold in her scream. I can feel the pain shes in and its so much blood around her Im surprised she didn't pass out. I was about to run over to Sky until Carlisle talked.

"You guys go help Edward, Jasper you kill James," Carlisle said. I look at Sky I was going to run to her but she shook her head telling me to go help. It was hard for me to leave her but I nodded and ran over and ripped James head off his body, then we burned the pieces. We all ran over to Sky side but she was yelling at us to help Bella first. Carlisle even told her about the Venom but she didn't care. They all went to Bella while I stayed by Sky said I can tell she trying to keep her eyes open. Soon Edward was taking the venom out of Bella blood but he couldn't stop but then when I looked down Sky wasn't in my arms I looked up saw her kicked Edward away. Everybody had a shocked look while I had a small smile until I saw her eyes closing.

"I'm sorry Jasper," I heard Sky said as she started to fall back.

"SKY," I said as I caught her

Carlisle ran up to me checking Sky out but he gave me a sad look.

"What? Is she going to be ok?" I said

"Sorry but the venom is already in," Carlisle

"What? Carlisle suck the venom out," I said

"We can't the venom is in her blood already, we suck it out she dies," Carlisle said

"Why is it going so fast," I asked as i squeezed Sky in my arms.

"James bit her before we got here before Edward got here, I can tell she was trying to protect Bella," Carlisle said

"I will take Bella to the hospital while you guys take Sky to the house until she wakes up," Edward said. We all nodded as we left the dance studio as I had Sky in my arms.

Esme was waiting for us outside with a small smile but when she saw who I was holding she had a frown on her face.

"What happened," Esme said

"James attack Bella and Sky but Sky had it the worst we were able to suck the venom out of Bella but not Sky," Carlisle said I gave sky to Rosalie and Alice so she can clean the blood off her and put new clothes at her.

Sky Pov

I opened my eyes looking around noticed I was in a room with hospital stuff. I was able to see everything clearly and I can hear people talking downstairs clearly I realize it was Jasper and his family. Then I remember what happened. Oh my god, Bella. Once I thought of Bella I was next to Edward in a hospital room with Bella in the bed hooked up to wires. I ran up to Bella fast almost knocking the bed down but Edward grabbed me before I crashed.

"How you get here," Edward said as he ran and locked the hospital room.

"I don't know I thought Bella then I appeared here," I said with a confused look. Then Edward looked me in the eye with a confused look

"Your eyes are brown with gold in them they are supposed to be red and you still have a heartbeat," Edward said

I put my hand on heart I can see feel my heart beating.

"Does your throat hurt," Edward said

"A little but not a lot," I said with a confused look.

"Your mom is coming go," Edward said

"How," I said Edward groaned