Part 28

"Carlisle, I can't control Im taking Jasper," I said

"Hurry," Carlisle said I thought of me and Jasper spot while grabbing his hand as we teleported there. I fell to the floor breathing heavy while Jasper sat next to me.

"Thank you, darling," Jasper said

"If I waited any longer I would have fully lost control," I said as I clenched my fist.

"Im suppose to protect Bella," I said as I hit the ground

"You did darling you took me and you out just in time," Jasper said kissing me on the head.

"Let's go hunt," Jasper said as I nodded as we ran in the trees as I took down a bear.

Soon we got back to the house and see that Edward already took Bella home she should be sleep now. As Rosalie came up to me hugging me.

"Are you alright," Rosalie said

"Yeah, I'm better now," I said

"Im so proud of you, you protected your sister from yourself and Jasper by using your power," Carlisle said as I smiled

"I'm going to take Sky home," Jasper said as he put his arm around me.

"Bye everyone," I said we get to the house and Bella is sleep I gave Jasper a kiss goodbye and went inside.

The next morning we went to school but Jasper and Edward weren't there for the day they didn't come to lunch or class. When school was over we went outside we see Jasper and Edward standing by their cars. I walked up to Jasper confused on why he had a sad look.

"Where have you been," I asked

"Me and Edward were busy darling can you take a walk with me," I sighed.

"Okay," We went into the wood, he didn't say anything. We stopped about 15 minutes after.

"We have to leave town," Jasper said

"What?" I yelled

"Carlisle is supposed to be 10 years older than he looks, and people are starting to notice," Jasper said

"Okay stop lying because I can read your mind if I want to," I said

"Ok fine, Edward feels like we are a danger with us and want us to leave you and Bella because it's not safe for Bella. He believes that this world doesn't belong to Bella it's bad enough that you got dragged into it," Jasper said. I started to shake really bad this one was hard to control

"Why is always Edward He doesn't want no one happy he going to break Bella heart now he trying to take you away from me," I said as my shaking got worst as I can feel my bones moving.

"Calm down honey," Jasper said as he tries to get close.

"DON'T YOU DARE COME CLOSE, AND HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN," I yelled as my bones started to crack it was so painful until all the pain stop I looked around I noticed my smell was stronger than before but I'm on all Fours. What the why is my hand all white furry as I started to whine and panic.

"Sky calm down everything going to be fine," Jasper said as he tries to get close to me but I turn around and ran off.

"SKY Wait," I heard Jasper yell. Jasper was close behind me but I didn't stop soon I was in front of the Cullens house as everyone was outside.

"Why is there a mutt here," Rosaline said as I whimpered with my head down.

"Stop Rosaline that's Sky," Jasper said as he caught up.

"What you mean that's Sky," Rose said as she came close to me as I went into a small ball whimpering.

"She was so mad that we leaving that she started shaking and couldn't stop soon she turned into that," Jasper said

"Oh Sky honey," Esme said as she came over to me patting my head as I whinnied.

"How do we turn her back, we don't want her like this forever," Rose said

"Stop thinking like that Sky," Edward said

"What she thinking about," Carlisle said