Part 21

We get in the car Edward and Bella was having a moment. I look up to Jasper and feel his hand on my face as he wipe a tear that I didn't realize was falling out my eye.

"Please be save Jasper," I whispered as I leaned into his touch

"I will always be safe, Darling I need to come back to you," Jasper said as he kissed me on the lips.

The car started pulling off as Jasper gave a kiss on the forehead as we drove off leaving Jasper and Edward behind as we ride with Alice and Luke.

We were driving to Phoenix, after I don't know how many hours of drive we reach at a hotel.

Alice quickly checked in getting us a room.

I was pacing up and down while Bella and Alice were sitting together. I just was thinking I hope Jasper is safe. While Luke was talking to Edward it was weird to hear him talk because he never really talks.

"He caught us," Luke said walking into the room, "He caught them that you and Bella are not in forks," at this Alice started to her hand looking straight up without blinking.

Luke quickly bought her paper and pen and she started to draw.

"Ballet room," Bella mumbles, "DO you know this place?" Alice asks still drawing.

"Yes we used to learn Ballet here," I said

"You two stay here while me and Alice go downstairs and ask for any food that you guys can have," Luke said as him and Alice walks out of the room.

Me and Bella are sitting on the couch when suddenly my phone starts to ring. We pick up the phone.

"Sky? Bella? Where are you?" mom said

"Calm down everything's fine," I said

"Sky, Sky," Mom said

"I'll explain everything later," I said but then I heard shuffling

"Mom, are you there?" I asked

"Forks High School doesn't protect its students privacy very well. It was just too easy for Victoria to find your previous address." I heard James voice

"Damn you James," I said with gritted teeth

"It's a nice house you have here. I was prepared to wait for the two of you, but them Mom came home after she received a very worried call from your Dad, and it all worked out quite well." James said

"I swear James if you touch her, I will rip you in half," I sneer into the phone.

"You can still save her but you're gonna have to get away from your friends, and take your sister with you," James said

"Where should we meet you?" Bella asked taking the phone out my hand putting it on speaker as I clench my fist.

"How about your old Ballet studio. I'll know if you bring anyone other than your sister along. Or poor mummy would pay the price." James said as he hung up.

Soon me and Bella left the hotel passing Alice and Luke as we took a taxi to the Ballet studio. As we got there I told Bella to always stay behind me. As we walked inside

"Mom?" I said

"Sky? Sky? Bella? Bella? Where are you guys," Mom said

"Mom!" We ran over to a closet as I opened the door and I heard my mom and younger Bella and me talking about how Bella sucked while I was giggling.

"You do not suck." There was a laugh behind us. I pulled Bella behind me.

"That's my favorite part. You were a stubborn child weren't you?" James said

"Damn she not here is she," I said as I was pinned against the wall.