Part 50

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your guy's visions," Carlisle stated

"Either way the army's coming and there is barely enough to protect the town," Jasper piped in as he put his arm around my waist.

"Hold up, what damn army," Jacob said

"Newborns our kind," Jasper said

"What are they after?" Embry asked as I sniffed

"They were passing around Sky and Bella's scent. A red blouse and blue crop shirt," Alice said as Jasper tighten his arm around me.

"Thereafter Bella and SKy, what does this mean," Jacob said

"It means an ugly fight with lives lost," Jasper said as froze are wedding day tomorrow we have to worry about three days later if we survive.

"All right we're in," Jacob said

"No, no way you'd get yourselves killed," Bella denied

"I wasn't asking for permission," Jacob said

"Jasper," I said

"It means more protection for you and your sister darling," Jasper said as he kissed my head.

"Sky, Jacob do you believe Sam would agree to an understanding," Carlisle address the wolf.

"He will do it for me," I said

"As long as we get to kill some vampires," Jacob said as I growled as he put his hand up in surrender.

"Jasper?" Carlisle said as I looked up at Jasper

"They'll give us the numbers, along with others. Newborns won't even know they exist," Jasper said

"We'll have to coordinate," Carlisle said

"Carlisle, they'll get hurt," Bella protested here. "Sky help me out,"

"Sorry Bella but we need to protect you Im able to fight for me when Im involved the pack will fight for me anyway," I said

"Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us." Carlisle said

"Great, name the time and place," Jacob said

"Jake you don't know what you're getting yourself into," Bella said

"Bella, this is what we do. You should be happy to look at us getting all together better than how Sky is trying. Isn't that what you wanted?" Jacob said as I rolled my eyes. The party was over we all decided to head home as the guys started to set up for the wedding tomorrow as Alice was telling me to go to her room and go to sleep.

" I don't need to sleep," I whined as Alice glared at me it was really scary im not going to lie. I ran to her room as I lay on the bed and closed my eyes.

Its the day I been waiting for it is me and Jasper's wedding day. I'm excited about today but I can't help but worry about what's going to happen in 3 days. Soon Emily, Alice, Rose, Leah, and Bella came in the room. Emily had my dress in her hands as she smiled. Bella is my Maid of honor while Rose, Alice, Leah were my bridesmaids. Jacob, Luke, and Emmett is the groomsman. As Edward is his best man. Since Billy wasn't a dad figure for my whole life I decided to ask Charlie to do it Billy was fine with it. I was sitting down right now, while Alice and Rose did my hair and makeup.

"FInished," Rose said

"Our best look ever," Alice shouted smiling.