Part 62

"Darling listen to me you need to calm down it just blood just focus on my voice Carlisle is coming now they are taking the baby out of Bella right now stay calm," Jasper said as he looked me in the eyes I started to calm down as Jasper told Jake to go to Bella. I can smell the blood is getting stronger as my throat starts to burn but I can't move because Im in so much pain which is good because I don't want to hurt Bella. Jasper picked me up and brought me to a different room from Bella.

"Breath Darling," Jasper said but it was so hard to breathe because of the pain I was in. Soon I heard a baby cry but I wasn't able to hear Bella heartbeat don't tell me she dead. I hear the front door open as I had tears in my eyes as Carlisle enter the room.

"Ok Sky we don't know how this will work so we going to do the natural way so I need you to push as hard as you can," Carlisle said as I nodded my head.

"1... 2... 3... Push!" Carlisle as I pushed as hard as I can

"It's one girl," Carlisle said as he handed the baby to Esme

"You have to push one more," Carlisle said I pushed with all my might as I heard a cry.

"Its a boy," Carlisle said as he wrapped them up. I smile I feel so tired.

"It's Harry and Sarah," I said with a smile as I went to sleep.

The next morning waking up as I left the room checking on Bella as I gave a small smile seeing her in a dress that Alice picked out. I walked downstairs nobody notice me except my 2 littles ones in Jasper arms as I teleport grabbed them and teleported back.

"What the," Jasper said as he looked around.

"Where the babys," Esme said

"I don't know wait Sky darling," Jasper said with a smile I teleport in front of him as the kids started clapping happily.

"Yes darling," I said smiling

"Good to see your back to normal," Jacob said I looked up with a confused look.

"Why are you still here, Im not saying it in a mean way though," I said

"Well I imprinted on Renesmee," Jacob said as I started to laugh

"Whats funny," Emmet said

"Bella's going to kill Jacob," I said as I saw Jacob stiffen as I felt tugging in my arm I look down and see my baby girl reaching for Seth.

"Seth don't tell me you imprint too," I said as Seth gulped

"Yeah I did," Seth said

"You so lucky I dont have a problem with you," I said as I handed Sarah to Seth as she giggled which put a smile on Seth face at that moment I knew she was in safe hands. As I look at my little boy as I saw a glare on his face from me giving away his sister. I smile as I kiss his forehead as I look at Jasper with a loving smile as he came up to and kiss my forehead.

"Thank you darling for this family," Jasper said

"No thank you," I said as i turned to my left and see Rose holding a baby and notice it was Bella daughter as I walked up to her.

"Hi little Bella," I said with a chuckle as she giggled and clapped her hands as she touches my face. She showed me a imagine of me walking inside the room with a smile on my face.

"She's gifted," I said smile

"Yes she able to project her thoughts by touching," Edward said

"Ummm SKy," Seth said as I turned my head and notice Sarah wasn't there anymore.

"Where did Sarah go," I asked Seth

"I don't know but I feel her still there," Seth said

"She gifted to I wonder if my little guy is gifted to," I said as I walked over Seth poking the air as it started to giggle as Sarah went back to be visible.

"Her gift is being invisible," I said as Harry started clapping to his sister I noticed water was coming out his hands.

"He can control water," Jasper said as he grabbed his son from my arms.