Part 36

"Sky Im so sorry I," Before Bella can finish her sentence I ran off.

"Sky wait," Jacob said as he ran after me but because of my wolf and vampire side, Jacob won't be able to catch me. I got to the house without saying hi to Billy and ran into Jake room.

Soon I heard Jacob come in the house yelling my name while Billy told him Im in the room. He runs in the room out of breath see me curled up the corner.

"Sky, you can't run off like that you make me worry sometimes," Jacob said softly as he came by my side.

"Sorry Jake," I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"She didn't mean what she said, she was just upset," Jacob said

"Yeah I know," I said as Jacob kissed me on my head.

"Come on its been mouth since you didn't sleep, don't need you freaking out do we," Jacob said as we both laughed. Me and Jacob went into a peaceful sleep.

The next day me and Jacob were hunting for Victoria. We found her holding up Harry by his shirt but we tackled her as she dropped Harry. I turned back to normal using my vampire side. Victoria smirked at me as Jacob growled at her. She ran at me I been working on my fighting so she has a battle going for her but Jacob stood in front me as I pouted. She flipped over Jacob and started to run away.

"I had her Jacob," I said as we started running after her. Jacob growled as I rolled my eyes.

"I know its a habit now," Jacob thought as I rolled my eyes. The others joined us as they ran in the wolf form while I ran in my human form. I caught up to her but she kicked me back. As I flipped back and rolled on the ground. Everyone turned to me whining.

"GO," I yelled as they growled and ran off. I growled getting back on my feet and started running again. We saw her running to a cliff I picked up my speed but she dived into the water before I grabbed her.

"Damn it," I yelled I was just about to jump after her until I felt arms around me.

"Hold on there," Jacob said

"Let me go," I said fighting in his arm. Soon I froze because I got vision of Bella jumping of the cliff.

"Damn it, Bella," I said looking to my right I noticed we were too late Bella jumped off the cliff. I grabbed Jacob hand as we jumped into the water looking for Bella.

"She not on top," Jacob said

"She has to be under," I said. Me and Jacob held our breath as we went under. I pointed down as Jacob grabbed Bella from the water as we put her on the beach. I put my head on her chest as Jacob was pumping it.

"Breath Bella," Jacob said as he did mouth to mouth. Soon Bella woke up

"Bella can you hear me," I said

"SKy, Jake," Bella said

"What the hell were you thinking," Jacob said

"I just wanted to see something," Bella said then Sam appeared

"We need you guys to help out at Harry place," Sam said as he ran off

"What happened to Harry," Bella said

"Harry Clearwater had a heart attack, Charlie and our dad is back at Harry place," I said

"Is he ok," Bella asked me and Jacob started to breathe heavy.

"He's gone," I said

"Come on I give you something dry," Jacob said helping Bella stand. I looked to my right in the water I noticed Victoria had outside the water as I glared. We went into Bella truck as I jumped in the back. I see Bella cuddling to Jacob as I rolled my eyes. Glad Im not in there. Then I got vision as the truck stop as I fell off the truck. It was a vision of Alice standing into the house. Jacob got out the truck and helped me stand up.

"Its a vampire," Jacob said

"I know, I head a vision," I said brushing myself off. Then Bella ran to the house as Jacob stop her.

"Bella its a trick," Jacob said

"They won't hurt me," Bella said

"This is the Cullens Territory the treaty said we can only protect in are own lands, I can't protect you here," Jacob said

"You don't have to its Alice," I said running pass both of them in the house

"Sky wait," I heard Jacob said soon I heard a door slammed but I ignored it. As Bella ran in next to me. Then the lights came on. Alice was behind Bella.

"Alice," Me and Bella yelled as we hugged her.