Part 12

"Well Jacob told me about it i'm interested," Bella said. Billy told us not to tell anyone for some reason I guess Jacob didn't listen and told Bella. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I don't have it but I know we can get it at Port Angeles but its very far and Charlie not going to let us go bye ourself so we going to need company," I said. She nodded her head in understanding.

"We'll figure something out" she says walking out of my room

Next day me and Bella went to school and it was sunny outside

so I decided to wear shorts today. Well, we were hanging outside I didn't see Jasper all day. It can't be because he's a cold one. Sky it's not true stop trying maybe he sick yeah that's it.

"They're not here," Jessica said as me and Bella looked up at Jessica.

"Whenever the weather nice the Cullens don't come," Jessica said

"Do they just ditch," Bella said

"No, Dr. and Mrs Cullen takes their family to hiking and camping up the mountains to spend the day, whenever it's sunny," Jessica said

"I wish I could've have parents like them," Angela complains. See Sky its not about cold ones. I thought shaking my head.

Jessica shrugged her shoulder as she changed the topic.

"Well we are still going to Port Angeles right?!' Angela speaks in, "Totally," Jessica now sitting up straight.

"Port Angeles for what," I asked

"To get our prom dresses duh," Jessica interrupts.

Me and Bella looked at each other with a knowing look.

" Can we tag along too," Bella asks quickly.

After school we went to Port Angeles with Jessica and Angela. Soon boys walked by knocking on the window smiling and whistling. It made me feel sick.

"That's disgusting," Bella said as I nodded my head in agreement.

"So Bella what you think," Angela said. Well they should know that Bella don't like shopping.

"It looks great," Bella said

"You said that for the last other dress," Jessica said

"Sorry guys Bella not a shopping person, but girls those dresses are beatiful," I said with a smile

"Umm guys we need to grab a book at a bookstore nearby, we both will meet you at restaurant," Bella says

"Yeah totally," Angela said

We walk out of the store and as soon as we were out of the store, I had a sad look. Bella gave me a worry look she know that I want Jasper to take me to prom but he just wont ask.

Soon we made it to the shop and bought the book and left the store. Soon Bella took out the directions to the restaurant we started to walk.