Part 3

"After I ran you in the ankles," Billy said it seems like they teasing each other.

"Hi I'm Jacob," I heard behind me

"JACOB," I said as I tackled him to the ground.

"Ow sky you got strong that hurt, and Nice to see you missed me," Jacob said with a smile as he hugged me. I had a smile on my face as I stood up and helped him up.

" I remember," Bell replied as I shook my head at her.

"Yeah we used to make mud pies when we were little," Jacob said. I had a smile because last time I was here Jacob told me he had a crush on my sister, I can tell he still does.

"Are they always like this?" Bell wondered.

"It's getting worse with old age," Jacob said I punch his arm while laughing.

"Ok sky are you trying to hurt me," Jocab said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"So what do you think?" Dad asked my sister. Me and Bella turned around and see a red truck.

"Of what?" Bella asked

"Your homecoming present," Charlie said

Bella walked up to the truck and pointed at it.

"This?" Bella asked

"Yeah, just bought it off Billy here, Sky I would have bought you a car but your mom told me you have a car so It's coming next week," Dad said I nodded my head

"Yeah, " Billy said

"I totally rebuild the engine for you," Jake added

"Oh, my gosh. THis is perfect are you joking me?" She left my side to open the door which hit Jake. I start laughing rolling on the floor.

"Haha very funny," Jake said

"I told you she'd love it," Billy stated. "I'm down with the kids." I laughed and went by dad.

"Oh yeah dude, you're the bomb, Here Sky this is your gift," Dad said I gave a confused look as he handed me a handful of books about the Civil Wars.

"THANK YOU," I said as I squeezed dad into a hug as he laughed. I walked over to Bella and Jocab as I heard Bella ask him if he wants a ride to school but Jacob told us he goes to school on the reservation in La Push. Well, Jacob and Billy left because it was getting late so me and Bella went to our room to get ready for school tomorrow.

Next Morning

Beep. Beep. Beep. I got up and turned the alarm clock off. Stretching with a smile on my face that today's the first day of school. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a flawless crop top with black tights and black sneakers.

 I took a quick shower and got dressed in a flawless crop top with black tights and black sneakers