Part 2

"Bella, Are you ready to see dad," I said

"I don't know you know its always awkward around me and him," Bella said.

"Well at least we are together," I said with a smile.

"When are we not together," Bella said laugh while I laughed too.

"We have arrived at Forks," the people announced

I look at Bella gave her a smile as I squeezed her hand. She gave me a small smile as we got up and grabbed our bags leaving the plane. As we got off the plane looking around for dad but then I spotted him, of course, he will be in his Police Uniform are dad is the chief of Police in Forks. I tapped Bella and point in his direction.

"There's dad Bella," I said with a smile she nodded her head as we walked towards him.

"Hey cha... Dad," Bella said as she fixed herself Bella for some reasons never says dad but mom told her to call him dad in front of his face.

"Hey dad," I said as I ran up and hugged him.

"Bella, Sky," Charlie said as he hugged me back and gave Bella a smile.

"Let's go," Dad said. We got our stuff and was taken home. Dad was really awkward I can see where Bella got that from.

"Your hair's grown since the last time I saw ya," Dad said trying to make small talk to Bella

"Oh, I cut it out since the last time," Bella said. Dad then looked at me.

"Aren't you cold wearing that," Dad asked as I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a white crop top with a white short skirt.

"Oh I never get cold, it's always hot to me no matter where we go," I said with a smile. Charlie raised his eyebrow then looked at Bella as she nodded her head that I'm telling the truth.

We got to the house as we grabbed our stuff out the car heading inside the house. The three of us went upstairs.

"Bells, this is your room. There's pretty good work lamp. The sales lady picked out the bed stuff. You like purple right?" Dad said.

"Purple's cool. Thanks." Bella said I wanted to laugh so badly at that moment but I held it in and gave Bella a wink as dad took me to see my room. As we walked next door.

"I hope you like it," Dad said

" I love it," I said

"well, the rest of your stuff should be coming tomorrow. " Dad said

"Thanks, dad," I said

"Your welcome kiddo," Dad said as he left the room.

I started unpacking the things I brought. I heard a car honk. I turned around and see Bella in the doorway with a confused look. I just shrugged my shoulders as we went downstairs to see Dad with a boy and a man in a wheelchair.

"Bells, sky, You remember Billy Black," Dad said

"Yeah," Me and Bella said at the same time.

"Wow, you're looking good." Bell continued.

"Well, I'm still dancing. I'm glad the two of you are here. Charlie here hasn't shut up since you two told him you guys were coming," Billy chuckles.

"Keep on exaggerating, I'll roll you into the mud," Dad mutters