Part 33

"Calm down what the hell you mean calm down first I found out my real dad gave me away, Im a shapeshifter, I have a brother that I thought was my best friend, I imprinted on Jasper but he nowhere to be found, then this bum has the nerve to call my imprint a leech," I growled this time I can feel my self-shifting I didn't want to do it inside the house so I went outside soon I changed into my Wolf once I stepped outside. It felt so weird turning into a wolf because I haven't done it in a long time.

"WHO YOU CALLING A BUM," Paul yelled as he came outside I rolled my eyes as I start to walk away from him.

"I know you hear me talking to you," Paul said shaking soon he shifted we started to fight of course I was winning I slammed him down he couldn't get back up.

"Enough," Sam yelled in his alpha tone I just clicked my teeth as Paul whimpered. Soon Jared came running in from Patrol.

"Its a Vampire, Bella is in the field by herself, with the Vampire," Jared said we all growled as I ran off with the others transforming following after me.

I came out the trees as I see Laurent about the kill Bella. Me and Jacob stepped on a branch as Laurent looked at us.

"I can't believe it," Laurent said as Bella turned her head. Me and Sam came out side by side growling and bearing are teeth. Im the same size as Sam so they keep me in the front with Sam mind well call me a 2nd alpha. Laurent turns off and started to run. We started off running after him but Jacob slowed down to look at Bella to see if he imprinted but he didn't. I already know Bella going to run home safely. Sam was close on catching him but Laurent punched him back and I wanted to laugh.

"Get over it Jacob lets go," I yelled

"Alright," Jacob said as he caught up to us. I caught up to Laurent tackling him to the floor.

"Don't kill me please," Laurent said I sneered my teeth.

"Wait you smell like that Sky girl," Laurent everyone sniffed around me as I growled in his face.

"Guess James was right about you being a dog Victoria is going to find...." Before Laurent could finish his sentence I ripped him apart killing him.

"Sky what he talking about," Paul asked

"Nothing lets go," I said running back to Emily house changing my clothes to go to bed. It was in the middle of the night I felt someone shaking me I opened my eyes about to yell but Jacob covers his hand with my mouth.

"Shhh Sky it's me don't yell," Jacob said

"Jacob what are you doing," Sky whispered

"Im going to see Bella, you come along," Jacob said

"Of course Lets go," I said as I quickly got dress and me and Jacob ran to Bella house standing outside the window as Jacob threw pebbles at Bella window.

"Bella," I said as she opened the window

"you scared me, what the hell you guys doing," Bella said

"Back up Im coming up," Jacob said I just rolled my eyes as he tried to act cool climbing up as I teleported in the room. As Bella ran into my arms.

"I miss you Sky," Bella said

"I miss you to," I said squeezing her.

"Hey," Jacob said of course with no shirt on Im in shorts and a sports bra. Bella turned to him.

"Look im sorry," Jacob said as he tries to get close but Bella pushes him back.

"For what," Bella said

"I wish I can explain even Sky wishes she can tell you, but we can't," Jacob said as Bella looked at me and Jacob I gave her a sad look.

"Have you ever had a secret that you can't tell anyone and it isn't yours to share, thats how it feels to us," Jacob said as I nodded my head agreement

"But its worst, you have no idea how tight me and Sky is bonded, this is why she can't see you," Jacob said

"I hate this," Bella said as she grabbed Jacob hair

"Look what they have done to you," Bella said great now I feel like a third wheel. As Jacob grabbed her arm looking at the bite Edward left to take the venom out of Bella.

"The killer part is you already know," Jacob yelled

"JACOB," I growled he calmed down.

"Bella do you remember we walked on the beach at the La Push," Jacob said

"The story, the story about the cold ones, Sky told me to remember it," Bella said