Part 52

"Not in my nature," Emmett said as Emmett ran towards Jasper throwing him in the air as Jasper landed and as ran towards each other as Emmett went to punch as Jasper ducked and slam Emmet on his back

"Never lose focus," Jasper said smirking. I whistled as Jasper blew me a kiss as Emmett pouted. Soon it was Edward and Carlisle turn. They were running at each other. Edward was able to knock Carlisle down but then look at Jasper.

"One more thing," Jasper said then Edward was tackled by Carlisle. "Never turn your back on your enemy," Jasper said as I laughed. Jazz looks at me, and signals for me to come over. As Sam and the others growled. Jazz turned to the pack.

"I know you worry about her, I want to show you guys you don't need to," Jasper said

"Im fine guys," I said as they laid down and watched. We walked in the middle as Jasper looks at me and nods. He runs at me and starts throwing punches, I moved to fast for him to punch me. He got my hands behind my back. He was about to kiss me as I teleported in the tree before he could. He was looking for me but couldn't find me as he got under the I turned into my wolf landed on top of him as I growled and my teeth are to his neck then I licked him in the face. As everyone laugh and the pack was chuckling. Me and Jacob walked next to Bella in our wolf form.

"Some of you are gonna get hurt, Some of you could get killed because of me its gonna be 100 times worse than this right," Bella said as Jake put his head down so Bella can rub on it as I rubbed on her leg. Then Edward walked up as Jacob walked away and left with the pack.

"We are done for today," Edward said as he walked up to us as he rubbed my head. Bella was sitting on the Jeep while I put my clothes back on and put my arms around Jasper. As we were about to walk past Bella.

"Jasper," Bella said as me and Jasper turned are head to her.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do to help?" Bella said as I looked at Jasper.

"Well, your presence alone, your scent will distract the newborns, Their hunting instinct will take over and drive them crazy," Jasper said kissing me on the head.

"Good, I'm glad," Bella said as we were about to walk away until Bella said something again.

"Hey, How do you know so much about this," Bella said as Jasper sniffed. I wrapped my arms around his waist kissing him on the cheek as he relaxes.

"I didn't have quite the same upbringing as my adopted siblings," Jasper said as he started to show the bite marks on his arms. As Bella jumped down.

"Those bites are like mine," Bella said

"Battle scars," Jasper said smiling as I gave a small smile.

"All the training the Confederate Army gave me was useless against the newborns. Still, I never lost a fight," Jasper said as he put his arm around me as we started to walk away when Bella walked in front.

"This happened during the Civil War?" Bella said