Part 24

"Do what you did before," Edward said. I thought of Jasper soon I appeared into his arms.

"Jasper," I said while hugging around his neck

"Sky," Jasper said as he put his arm around my waist. Everyone turned around with a shocked look.

"Sky where did you go," Carlisle said

"Yeah we went to the room you was gone we looked everywhere," Rose said

" Well when I woke up I noticed everything was clear I was hearing you guys downstairs but then I remember what happened so I thought about Bella I appeared next to Edward, then Edward was telling me how my eyes were brown with gold and how I still have a heartbeat blah blah, Now I'm here on Jasper lap," I said then Carlisle came up to me checking my eyes and my heart.

"Edward right," Carlisle said

"Your power might be teleport," Alice said soon I was getting this weird feeling like my body here and not here at the same time.

"Jasper where did Sky go," Rose said I had a confused look.

"I feel something on my lap I think she still there," Jasper said

"She has 2 power, Interesting," Carlisle said

"She might have more," Alice said

"How do I turn back," I said with a pout as I appeared again.

"No this is great darling," Jasper said as he kissed my head soon I got this spark I looked a Jasper to see if he feel anything but it look like he didn't soon I started to feel everyone emotion in the room. I can feel the love Jasper has for me. I started to laugh.

"What's so funny," Rose said

"I can feel you guys feelings," I said

"Jasper I think she has your power to," Carlisle said. Soon I got two more sparks.

"This is interesting, I wonder how much power does she have,"

" I don't know Carlisle," I said. Everyone gave me a confused look.

"Why you guys looking at me like that," I said

"Sky darling Carlisle didn't say anything," Jasper said

"he didn't but I just heard his voice," I said

"Oh no she got Edward power," Rose said. I smirked.

"Are you thirsty," Carlisle asked

"Not really, I'm hungry tho," I said soon Esme ran to the table making me food.

"Well since you look the same, we don't have to worry about hiding you we just have to train you on your powers, and your speed and strength, It might take a while so I don't want you to leave the house, I'm going to tell Charlie that when you followed Bella you caught an infection so you will have to stay with me, " Carlisle said as I nodded my head as he left out. Soon Esme called me to the table I ate everything on the table I do love food.

------------------------------

It's been a month I was able to learn fast how to control everything. Well, I also learn my powers is a copy cat and teleport and invisibility. Well, its prom and Carlisle said I'm able to go because I have good control on everything. So me, Alice and Rose went shopping for dresses. I would have taken Bella but she doesn't like shopping. I found a nice black dress.

Carlisle said I was able to go back living with my dad and sister

Carlisle said I was able to go back living with my dad and sister. When I came home Dad was happy to see me saying he's glad I'm better. While Bella jumped on me with a smile as I noticed she had a boot on her leg. I was so busy trying to get control I wasn't able to see Bella. I missed her a lot. We went upstairs. I was telling her everything that happened.

"Thank you, Sky," Bella said. I had a confused

"For," I said

"For always protecting me," She said

"That's what big sister is for," I said with a smile as I helped her into her dress as she put sneakers on the other leg.

I put my dress on and my shoes as we both took our time getting down the steps. Once you get the hang of things it comes really easy.

"Alice gave me the dresses," Bella said as I chuckled

"Perfect," I heard Jasper and Edward mumble as I smiled.

"We'll take care of them sir," Edward told Dad.

"Yeah, I've heard that before," Dad said as we walking out the door.

"Girls," I heard Dad say as I turned around

"I put an extra can of pepper spray in your bags," Dad said as i shook my head.

"Dad," Bella said