Part 16

"I'll see you tomorrow," Edward kisses Bella's forehead and waves goodbye to me and walk towards his Volvo.

I walked over to Billy and Jacob but Billy had an angry look on his face. I guess it is because I didn't listen to him about the Cullens.

"Hey Jake," I said giving him a hug.

"Hey Sky," Jacob said with a smile.

"Hey Billy," I said. He just gave me a nod now I know I got him really angry.

"Jacob go in the house, I'm going to talk to Sky for a little bit," Billy said Oh god here we go.

"Ok dad," Jacob said as he ran inside. Then Billy turn to me

"Didn't I tell you when you was little you should always stay away from the Cullen's," Billy said

"Why does it matter who I hang out with," I said

"I'm trying to protect you, the Cullen's are dangerous," Billy said

"I don't need to be protect, why do you even care what I do, what about Bella," I said

"Because.......," Billy said

"Because what," I said with my arms crossed

"Your forbid to see him," Billy said

"Your not my dad you don't control me," I said as I went upstairs slamming my door close. I can hear Bella and Jacob talking but I wasn't in the mood as I kept walking around in my room. Starting to shake but it wasn't as bad it was when those guys try to touch Bella. I sat on bed taking deep breaths soon fell asleep.

The next day Edward and Jasper picked us up and took us on the long drive back to theirs. Jasper opened the door for me taking my hand to help me get out. I had a short blue summer dress

"Wow, its beautiful," Bella Breathed as I nodded my head in agreement

"This is the only place where we don't need to hide ourselves," Edward said

"This is the only place where we don't need to hide ourselves," Edward said. I looked all around me with a small smile.

"So you didn't expect this right?" Edward said

"What do you mean?"Bella said

"Well you know us living in a house and not in coffins and stuff," Edward said

"Well not the moats," Bella said I started to laugh as Jasper smirk.

"Not the moats," He mumbles under his breathe making me laugh. As I look up to Jasper kissing him on the cheeks.

We were walking upstairs when we heard laughing and talking.

"I told them not to do this," Edward stiffly says.

We all walk into kitchen, I greeted everyone giving a smile to Alice and Rosalie.

"Bella, Sky. We're making Italian for you," a lady with a sweet voice says

"Bella, Sky. This is Esme. Our mother for all intents and purposes."

"Bonjourno," Bella said

"Moto Bene." Esme said Bella was the only one that payed attention to that not me.

"It's given us a reason to use the kitchen for the first time," Carlisle said. Soon I started to smell something good it made my stomach grumble.

"I hope you're hungry," Carlisle said. I sure am.

"Bella already ate." then there was a smash it was a Rosalie. Aww I wanted that. I said while frowning. Rosalie looked up with me with a sorry look. I gave her a smile telling her its fine.

"Yeah, I know that you guys don't eat so," She stuttered

"Of course. It's very considerate of you," Carlisle said

"Just ignore Rosalie. I do." Edward said as I shaked my head.

"Let's just all pretend that this isn't dangerous for us all!" Rosalie said

"Danger?" I questioned

"Rose," Carlisle

"No! Carlisle she should know, the entire family is put in danger you know it was fine with Sky just knowing because I know I can trust her," Rose said. I had a shock look on my face that she is able to trust me that much Im upset that she don't like my sister but theres nothing I can do. I walked over to Rose walking over the bowl she broke giving her a hug.

"I would never tell anyone," Bella said. I looked at Rose nodding my head telling her that Bellas telling the truth.

"She knows that," Carlisle said. Soon I saw Alice and Luke come inside as I gave both of them a small smile. Alice hugs me.

"I love that dress, can I borrow it," Alice said