Part 70

"You guys are not in trouble lets take a walk," Bella said as they nodded. Once we were far from everyone as me and Bella turned started to talk.

"Tomorrow we need you two do us a favor," I said

"Ok what is it," Jake said

"If it looks like that a fight might start then we will need you two to take Harry, Sarah, Renessme out of there." Bella said

"What about Edward, Jasper and the both of you," Seth said shocked

"If my vision is correct and hopefully it doesn't happen but we will not be around to see them grow up," I said as Jacob growled

"I won't let that happen," Jacob said

"Jacob you have no choice," I yelled

"What about Bree," Seth said

"She will have to fight with us she is still not used to human blood," I said sadly as they frowned

"Promise us that you will do this for us and keep the kids safe," I said

"We promise," both said

"Come on we need to put the kids to bed," I said We walked back to camp, Jake and Seth said goodnight to Sarah and Renessme. Ren was cuddled up to Bella while Harry and Sarah was cuddled up to me. Me and Bella both gave the, something to remember us in case something does happen.

"Those lockets mean a lot to me and your father Now tomorrow we going to need you two to stay with Seth. Harry protect your sister no matter what even though I told you both to not use your powers tomorrow you can but only for emergy," I said

"And Renessme I want you to stay with Jacob ok even if," Bella said as she looks at me for help.

"Even if we tell them take you somewhere ok," I said all three nod and start to cry a little.

"Come here you two," I said as they hugged me as Renessme did the same thing to Bella.

"I love you both so much," I said as I kissed their foreheads.

" love you too mommy," The twins said together as they fell asleep in my arms as Renessme fell asleep to. As I kissed their foreheads and place them down with Sarah sleeping in her brother's arm. The day has final came the worst day of them all.

We were standing in the clearing. Me and Jasper were standing next to Bella and Edward. Harry and Sarah were right between us as Harry was holding Jasper hand as Sarah was holding mine as Harry and Sarah was holding each other hands. Others were saying goodbye to they're loved ones.

"If we live through this I'll follow you anywhere women," Garret said

"Now you tell me," Kate said as we smiled but it didn't last long as we heard footprints.

"The red coats are coming the red coats are coming," Garret said

I saw Aro looking around as I growled I knew who he was looking for.

"Aros looking for Alice," I said Aro looks at me smiling as I glared at him growling. We hear howling as I smiled the Volturi stops once they see the wolves walking out of the woods. As Seth stands next to me as Jacob stood next to Bella. Carlisle walks up and starts talking.

"Is everyone alright," I thought to pack as they all looked to me in the corner of their eyes.

"We are fine Sky," Sam said as I nodded my head.

"Aro let us discuss this in a civil manner," Carlisle said