Part 31

"Let's go cliff diving," Sam said as I glared at him.

"Come on Sky it's going to be fun," Embry said as I rolled my eyes but Embry picked me up running out the door.

"Put me down, Embry," I said punching his back.

"Sky comes on you don't smile anymore," Embry said

"There's no point in me smiling," I said especially when Jasper not here I said with a frown these past few days I been having dreams of Jasper lately I woke up crying but of course Im not telling the guys. I know im half vampire I don't need to sleep but I feel relax sometimes but its not working. I've been through so much pain I guess its the imprint that Sam told me about I was able to keep my mind of Jasper so the others don't know what im thinking cause of that stupid mind link. Well for the whole day it was just them cliff diving while I just relaxed under the sun.

The next day we got a call from Billy that Jacob changed we had to run over to calm him down the only person who can do that is Embry and me. We get to Billy house and see a red fur wolf whining.

"Jacob," I said softly as he looked in my direction scared because he doesn't know whats going on.

"Hey buddy," Embry said I walked slowly to Jacob

"Come here," I said soon Jacob came to my arms as I pat his head he soon started to relax

"OK buddy we going to tell you what to do and explain what's going on," Embry said

"Ok so Jacob start to think about your human self," I said as I closed my eyes I don't want to see my brother naked.

"He's dress Sky," Embry said as I opened my eyes pulling Jacob in for a hug.

We get to Sam house and Sam explains everything to Jacob even the sister part. He was as angry as I was doing the same thing I did when I found out.

"You can't see Bella anymore," Sam said

"Wait you can't take him to Bella will have nobody," I said with gritted teeth.

"What I say goes, Im the Alpha," Sam said

"I don't care what you are you don't control me," I said

"You are in my group," Sam said

"No you put me in your group, Im going to do what I want you don't control me, I joined the group to be equal not bossed around," I said. Sam started to shake as I was shaking to.

"You're so Damn stubborn, no wonder Billy let you go," Sam said when he realizes what he said he tries to reach out to me but I was already out the house.

"Sky wait," someone yelled but I used my vampire speed to get out of there without stopping. I was gone for the whole night then it started to rain this is just great. I decided to walk back to Sam's when I got there Embry was outside shoking wet as he came and pulled me into the hug.

"Don't run off like that me and Jacob was worried sick Jacob was about to kill Sam, " Embry said

"Tch, I can take care of myself I don't need my little brother to do it," I said walking past him

"Come on I want the old Sky back," Embry said

"The old Sky left with the Cullens," I said

"You know the Cullens are not good," Embry said. I turned around quickly with a glare.

"You know nothing about the Cullens all you guys see is they are leeches," I said as Embry took a step back.

"Enough," Sam said appearing outside I walked over to him.

"Enough Enough you say who are you to tell me what to do you don't control me I control myself, If you don't like the Cullens because they leeches now guess what so am I," I said

"What, they changed you," Sam yelled

"No, they didn't change me you, idiot. I was changed by protecting my sister, now what you guys going to look at me differently," I yelled Sam had a sad look on his face also Embry