Part 74

"He was getting on my nerves," I said as Everyone laughed as Emmett put me down as Sarah ran over to me giving me a hug as I see Harry and Jane was hugging as I smiled all Jane needed was love in her life.

"Come on guys lets go home," I said as we all headed home

Seven years later

Seven years have passed since the Volturi many things has happened. Harry and Sarah stopped aging so has Renessme

Harry and Jane have been dating when you get to know Jane she was a sweetheart she even put herself on the animal diet so she can stay with Harry

Harry and Jane have been dating when you get to know Jane she was a sweetheart she even put herself on the animal diet so she can stay with Harry. Harry still is protective of his sister. Sarah is dating Seth they are so adorable its funny how she turns invisible and Seth just starts panicking because he is so protective. Seth goes to me and Jasper and ask if we have seen Sarah. He always pouts when we laugh at him then Sarah appears and gives him a kiss then hes happy again. Renessme is dating Jacob it took a while for me to convince Bella and Edward that it is ok. Did I forget to tell you I had more kids 2 actually another boy and girl there names are Hope and Noah they look like 5-year-olds. Even the pack have kids of there own. Im so happy that my family is growing. Since the Volturi is to scared to come back because of me we will have no more problems. Did I forget to tell you Alec left the Volturi to be with his sister he also changed his diet guess what Leah imprinted on him now they are a couple. Now we had are happy ending.