Part 60

"Carlisle, no one's hunted in weeks and Sky need blood for the baby before she loses her mind," Edward said

"Im fine, me and Jasper hunted before we came here," I said

"Well since your pregnant that hunt is not going to last for a while," Carlisle said

As days started to pass Bella was getting worst by the minute while I would sleep or eat when Esme cook something but Bella not able to keep it down. Im started to get burning in the back of my throat knowing I need to feed but I choose to ignore it. We are all in the sitting room Bella was shaking.

"Are you cold," Edward asked

"I got it," Jacob said as he got up and sat next to her as Bella gave him a smile.

"Don't do that," Jacob sighed

"What," Bella said

"Look at me like your favorite person in the world," Jacob said

"You're one of them," Bella said as Bella and me got up to throw up as they put a bucket in front of us nothing came out of Bella.

"We need to find away to get food into Bella system," Esme stated

"If I could only see the foetus," Alice said

"The baby," Rosalie corrected Alice

"... maybe I could figure out what it wants," she finished

"I think you might be right. Jacob just had an idea," Edward told us

"It wasn't an idea, it was a snide comment," Jacob said

"What were you thinking?" Carlisle wondered

"That it proberly looking for someone to sink it's teeth into," Jacob said as I groaned

"He thirsty," Bella said

"I know the feeling," Emmett muttered

"If he craving, he not gonna want animal blood," Edward breathed

"I've got some O negative laid aside for Bella," Carlisle said as Emmett and Alice left as Jasper held onto my hand.

"Wait you're going to make her drink that," Jacob said as Carlisle opened it that made my head snap to his hands. As Edward turned to me.

"Jasper you need to take Sky out of here," Edward said

"Why," Jasper said

"Her eyes just turned red," Edward said but they didn't notice Sky leaving Jasper arms going towards Carlisle as her throat start to burn crazy she wasn't focused on what she was doing until Jacob grabbed her and pulled her out the room.

"SKY," Jasper yelled

"SHe out here while you guys were talking she looked like she about to attack Carlisle," Jacob said

"Thank you Jacob," Jasper said as he nodded his head and walked back to Bella.

"Darling you alright," Jasper said as he walk to me slowly as I glared at him with my eyes still red.

"My throat is burning, I don't know why," I said with anger as Carlisle came out to Jasper and Sky with a cup of blood in her hand. As I stiffen.

"Well Bella pulse is going up you need hunt for the baby since your eyes are red animal blood is not going to help," Carlisle said as he came close with the cup as he gave it to me slowly. I took the blood as I started to drink I can feel myself getting stronger the burning in my throat is gone. As Carlisle came close to me.

"That's good your eyes are back to normal you should be good for a little while," Carlisle said as I nodded my head. As we all went back in the room and see Bella just finished talking to Charlie.

"I'm sorry, I've been so angry," Edward said as he held Bella hand.

"i would be, too.," Bella said

"I've left you alone in this," Edward said

"Marriage," Bella said as I smiled as Edward laughed

"Well, they say the first year is the hardest," Edward said then he started to look around.

"Who was that?" Edward said

"What," Bella said then I started to hear to.

"I hear it to," I said

"I thought I just heard, just say something else," Edward said putting his hand on Bella stomach.